The Human Body. Visual Encyclopaedia of Questions.
By Grupo Santillana de Ediciones S.L.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now you can answer all your children's questions.
Santillana offers you the simplest answers to the most puzzling questions so that your children can discover and investigate the world they live in. Learning can be fun.
All the apps that make up the Visual Encyclopaedia of Questions are:
• The Human Body.
• Dinosaurs and Other Large Reptiles
• Pets and Farm Animals
• Wild Animals
• Woodlands, Forests, Mountains and Deserts
• Cities Inside and Out
• The World of Insects
• The World of Art
• The Universe
• Large Buildings
• Inventions that Changed the World 1
• Inventions that Changed the World 2
• The Earth
• Seas, Oceans, Lakes and Rivers
• World Myths and Legends
• Countries, Religions and Cultures of the World
• Plants and Flowers
• A Journey through History
• Travellers and Explorers
What's New in Version 1.1
- USD 1.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 23 November 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 40.7 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: Grupo Santillana de Ediciones S.L.
- © GRUPO SANTILLANA DE EDICIONES, S.L.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.