Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JumiSign is a simple yet powerful solution for signing a document on your pc and more.
We simplified the whole procedure no more print, sign, scan procedure
Now you can just sign on your touch screen and that's it, the signature is already in your clipboard
Paste it (ctrl+v) as an image in any document.
The signature image will also have a date and time watermark on it
to help you validate exact date of signing.
This new concept gives you the power to do more:
· Sign documents sent to you by email
· Sign up a customer when coming to a meeting with your laptop
· You can add notations to your documents or review them.
· To personalize your mails, add little hand drown smiles or doodles to your emails.
· Add drawings to your documents to easily explain them
· Or even draw frames for a movie you're making.
JumiSign is so easy to use.
Connect your pc and sign on your iPhone/iPod screen.
Paste it anywhere: in a word document , a pdf editor, msPaint or any other app that can use it.
You don’t need to do anything; Once you sign it's on your pc's clipboard.
It's simple clear yet powerful.
No procedure just connect and sign
* Windows XP/Vista/7 (32/64 Bit)
INSTALLATION & CONNECTION
* Install the Jumi Controller from JumiTech.com
* Start JumiSign on your iPhone/iPod and connect. That’s it.
♥ You can find answers to most common questions via our website
♥ Support is available (and is very friendly) via email@example.com
♥ Note - we cannot reply to reviews posted on the AppStore because we have no method of contacting you. If you’d like to contact us, please do so via support.
What's New in Version 2.70
improved performance and stability
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 09 July 2012
- Version: 2.70
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Michael Badichi
- © 2011 JumiTech ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.