By Future Help Designs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NASP attendees: Discounted convention pricing through March 1, 2013. Enjoy the rest of your National Association of School Psychologist convention.
KeepInMind is your Behavioral Intervention Plan (BIP) on the iPhone or iPod Touch.
Predetermined reminders for yourself or students. Reinforce desired behaviors.
Reminders at predetermined random or variable intervals. Sync between two devices to manage message delivery.
Receive prompts delivered from a teacher or professional, or input their own.
Set customize prompts reminding you of a particular reinforcer or stimulus to a student.
For SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGISTS:
Push prompts out to a number of students, teachers, clients.
Manage them all from within your iPhone or iPod Touch.
What's New in Version 2.2
- Fixed a reporting bug, so now your Reminder Reports will function better
- Fixed a crash scenario. (no one likes those)
- Cleaned up how multiple alarms coming through at the same time appear on the device.
- USD 9.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 06 April 2012
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Future Help Designs
- © 2012 Future Help Designs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.