Ki-Ri-e Lite for iPad
By NID-IS Co.,Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
About this Application:
"Kirie" is Japanese traditional artwork, made by cutting folded Origami.
Since the era of Samurai, men and women, young and old have been enjoyed this geometrized designing.
Enjoy creating beautiful motifs with your iPad with this Ki-Ri-e Lite for iPad!
- 3 kinds of folded patterns are provided.
- Draw cutting lines with your finger. If needed, zoom in and out to make intricate design.
- Choose a color from 24 colors, a gradation type from 23 patterns for the Origami and for the background to make your masterpiece more attractive.
- Your artwork will be saved in Camera Roll. Feel free to send it to your friend or use it as a wallpaper.
- Have fun with twirling your Kirie!
How to make Kirie:
1. Choose a fold type.
2. Draw cutting lines with your finger.
3. Choose which to remain.
4. Open the Origami and enjoy twirling it.
Instruction in "Cut" window:
- Pinch in to zoom in, pinch out to zoom out, or move Origami using 2 fingers.
- Press magnifying glass button to reset the size and position of the Origami.
- Press scissors button to set cutting sharpness.
- Press palette button to set colors / gradation types of Origami and background.
- Press undo button as needed.
What's New in Version 1.0.4
- Fixed a bug that the screen does not rotate.
- Updated the info screen
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 30 April 2013
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Japanese
- Developer: NID-IS Co.,Ltd.
- © 2008-2012 NID-IS Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.