London Tube Map
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
No1 in 17 countries - Top10 in 79 countries - the most downloaded London commuter app ever with more than 4m downloads!
London Tube Map features:
- Live line updates and notifications
- TfL Route Planner
- 5 London additional London Maps including Night Tube, Key Bus Routes, Overground and River Buses
- Access to regional UK rail maps - Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham, Glasgow, Newcastle, Sheffield, Derby East Midlands, Bradford and beyond!
- Look screen widget so you can check how the network is running without even opening the app
- Access to international metro maps - Paris, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Brussels, Moscow, New York, Madrid...
- Integrated Taxi app to get you where you need to be in just a click
London Tube Map has had more than 4m downloads, meaning most tube passengers are carrying it right now.
It also works seamlessly with London Taxi if you get really stuck anywhere in the UK (and 30% cheaper than certain 'ride hailing services'). You also get access to our Paris Metro, Amsterdam, Brussels, Barcelona, Madrid and New York Subway apps for international travelers. Get them all, they're all free!
Bappz free London Tube Map for iPhone, iPod and iPad – always features the very latest London Underground Map, live line status information a journey planner and other useful transport maps.
With line status information, our free map app of London's Underground train network (the 'Tube' to us) can tell you whether there's good service on the Central or disruptions on the Bakerloo, putting the most useful map you'll need in London within one click of your iPhone or iPad screen at all times for convenience and speed.
Download this app now and save it for when you need it. It'll work underground too, unlike some others you don't need a connection for the map.
Top10 in 79 countries
No1 in 17 countries
Made in London with love by Bappz.
Check out our other metro apps too including Amsterdam, Barcelona, Boston, Brussels, Chicago, Los Angeles, Madrid, Valencia, New York City, Moscow, Montreal, Hong Kong, Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo and Tokyo!
What's New in Version 6.1.1
TUBE STRIKES: There's more strikes from Tues 7th March - Add the Widget (so you don't need to open the app), check the GoEuro and London Taxi options for alternative options too.
WIDGET: Now you find out which is your nearest station and get an update of how the lines are running directly from your Home screen without even opening the app. Just swipe down and then swipe right to see if there is DLR driver's strike or the Waterloo and City is running slow on Sunday (yes, we know! We live here and use the tube every day. Actually we're probably the only tube app developers that do!).
(If you don't see the widget, among the others, scroll, hit EDIT and add it there)
NIGHT TUBE: We've updated the Night Tube map by making it easier to read on your device, plus we've added something extra for hungry allnighters showing you where the nearest, available late night McDonald's restaurant is across the entire network. Whether you're travelling home after a night out or looking for an early breakfast on the way in, the restaurant icons only show restaurants open right now, within the station itself or easy walking distance. Check out this satisfying free Night Tube add on in the More Maps section!
GOEURO: We've improved how you can get alternative routes in, out and around town with the brilliant GoEuro tab (in the Status Menu) overrinding the disruptions with cheaper, faster coach, train and flight routes in one search.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 06 March 2017
- Version: 6.1.1
- Size: 66.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: Playback Media
- © 2009-2017 Bappz Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.