By Vinta Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Arithmetic allows individuals to think, reflect, and reason out. Plato, who is one of the greatest philosophers of all time, believed that any person who has good arithmetic skills will also do very well in other knowledge-based competencies. "Math Arithmetic" is designed for children ages 5 to 12 to learn basic math skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
* three difficulty levels (from 1 digit-numbers to 3 digit-numbers)
* choosing the number of questions (10, 15 or 20)
* two question modes:
- multi choice questions with single answer (the student should tap the box with the correct answer)
- type-in questions (the student should enter the correct answer)
* progress report (shows the last and best result per each task / level / question mode)
* reset statistics
* sound control
Support: if you have any technical issues or have any suggestions to improve the app please email us at email@example.com
- USD 0.99
- Category: Education
- Released: 18 April 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Anton Vinokurov
- © Anton Vinokurov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.