Mexico Radio + Alarm Clock
By Kosher Penguin LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Listen to your favorite Mexican Radio stations on your iPhone & iPad with the "Mexico Radio Player"!
- Community based reporting. The stations are sorted by popularity and availability!
- Automatic station updates from the internet
- Full support for background playback
- Simple and easy to use interface
- Pick your favorite stations
- Control the audio from your headphones remote / application bar
- Advanced streaming technology
- Settings to control streaming options
La Z FM (107.3 FM), Fiesta Mexicana (92.3 FM), Stereo 97.7 FM (97.7 FM), Stereo Joya FM (93.7 FM), Estadio W (730 AM), Los 40 Principales (101.7 FM), Alfa Radio (91.3 FM), Red Radio Universidad de Guadalajara (104.3 FM), Universal Stereo (92.1 FM), La Movidita (101.3 FM), Formula Melodica (97.9 FM), Digital Internacional (101.5 FM), El Fonografo (1150 AM), La Poderosa (93.9 FM), EXA FM (104.9 FM), Radio Sol (1190 AM), Los 40 Principales (102.7 FM), Reactor FM (105.7 FM), XEMA (690 AM), La Buena Onda (101.9 FM), La Grupera (89.3 FM), La Explosiva (730 AM), Exa FM (93.5 FM), Stereo Vida (106.7 FM), SeÃ±al 90 (90.7 FM)
Feel free to suggest your favorite stations and if it's possible they will be included in the update. If you detect that any station isn't available all the time please inform us about it from the player. We will try to fix the problem in the next update too.
Thanks for your support!
What's New in Version 5.2.0
- Alarm clock
- iCloud support to sync favorite stations
- New streaming engine
- Stability updates
- iPad landscape support
- Display song & artist (when available)
- USD 0.99
- Category: Music
- Updated: 15 June 2012
- Version: 5.2.0
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Kosher Penguin LLC
- © 2011 Kosher Penguin LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.