By Youbiquitus Mobile Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
myHealthbox is the largest source of official information on medicines and healthcare products.
What's in Version 2.0
- create a new account
- register and login using Facebook
- view leaflets in pdf and eLeaflet format
- search medicines and healthcare products in 40 countries and 35 languages
- pharmacies map covering over 30 countries
- safety alerts and news.
The iPhone application works either in connected or non-connected mode, please note that some functionalities may be disabled while in non-connected mode. Some features require an account, registration is free.
What's New in Version 2.0.4
- added localization for turkish, russian and dutch
- bug fixing
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 19 April 2014
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 22.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Youbiquitus Mobile Solutions s.r.l.
- © 2014 Youbiquitus Mobile Solutions srl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.