The application will improve your knowledge in the analysis of a cephalogram. The program includes patients, who are available for conducting all the necessary measurements and analyzes. Each of the analysis systems has an accompanying file containing information about the system and the normal values of the measurements.
There is an opportunity to add and analyze your own cephalograms for payment.
You may mark points using iPencil on Ipad series Pro.
There are author’s analysis systems available: Bjork-Jaraback, Downs, Hasund, Kim, McNamara, Ricketts, Sassouni Plus, Sato, Steiner, Tweed, Blum.
In addition, there is a selection of measurements that allow to assess the posture, the type of growth pattern and the skeletal class.
The obtained results can be viewed as a table and a visual diagram. The application also offers preliminary conclusions on a number of criteria based on the obtained results, the so-called "verbal analysis". In the part "author's analysis" you can get acquainted with the interpretation of the results proposed by the authors of the analysis systems.
All results can be saved as a PDF file so it can be re-viewed, mailed, or opened in other applications on the Ipad.
- possibility to attach patients photo
- tracing and superimposition
- improvement of visualization (changing background color, layers)
- interface optimization for iPad Pro 10.5
- Alexander Rusak
- 31.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Alexander Rusak
- In-App Purchases
- add 1 cephalogram USD 4.99
- add 5 cephalograms USD 19.99
- add 10 cephalograms USD 35.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.