By Vasudevan K
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quick Communicator is an iPad app that lets you send emails to your iPad contacts with incredible ease and speed. Instantly send canned emails or quickly compose emails using saved messages.
This is indispensible tool for people who have to send repeated emails.
- Compose email messages in seconds by selecting contacts and selecting pre saved messages or adding new ones.
- Add email ids to To, CC and BCC.
- Save the selected message and contacts together as a canned message.
- Send canned messages by simply selecting them from the list.
- App settings to show only the contacts with email ids.
- Searchable contacts and canned messages.
STEP 1. Select contacts
- Select email ids of contacts by simply touching contacts in the grid. The first available email id of the selected contact is added to the "To" list.
- Touch the contact image to invoke a dialog from which you can choose other emails ids or add them to "CC" or "BCC" lists
- Filter option at the top let you see all contacts or show only the recent or selected contacts.
- Select all contacts in one click using the "Select All" button.
STEP 2. Add Message
- Touch "Select Message" to select a pre saved message from the list.
- Create new message using the "+" button at the top of this view.
- All created messages will be saved and can be used for later emails.
STEP 3. Send Email / Save To Canned
- Just touch "Send" to invoke the email app with all fields populated.
- Touching "Save To Canned" saves the message and recipient list for later use.
Canned Emails - Select canned email from the "Canned" list and it immediately takes you to the email app.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Added index to the contacts grid.
- Ability to edit contacts directly from the app.
- GUI enhancements in email selection screen.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 21 May 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Vasudevan Krishnan
- © Vasudevan K
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.