Rubin's Pathology Flash Cards
By Wolters Kluwer Health
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flip through gross pathology specimens, histologic photomicrographs and clinical imaging with Rubin's Pathology Flash Cards. Test yourself on visual diagnosis skills, identify must-know disease types, and prepare for exams or the USMLE Step 1 with over 2000 Flash Cards.
Flash cards span 29 chapters:
- Blood Vessels
- Bones and Joints
- Cell Injury
- Developmental and Genetic Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Environmental and Nutritional Pathology
- Hemodynamic Disorders
- Infectious and Parasitic Diseases
- Repair, Regeneration, and Fibrosis
- Skeletal Muscle
- The Amyloidoses
- The Breast
- The Endocrine System
- The Eye
- The Female Reproductive System
- The Gastrointestinal Tract
- The Head and Neck
- The Heart
- The Kidney
- The Liver and Biliary System
- The Lower Urinary Tract and Male Reproductive System
- The Nervous System
- The Pancreas
- The Respiratory System
- The Skin
- 2002 flash cards featuring award-winning full-color illustrations depicting gross, photomicrographic, and radiologic images
- Ability to bookmark important cards for future study
- Settings to randomize the order of flash cards, present cards sequentially, or present cards tagged as "Correct"
- Identify cards as "Correct" or "Incorrect" for quick access
Review and refresh your knowledge of pathology with Rubin's Pathology Flash Cards.
All content © Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Category: Medical
- Released: 04 October 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 77.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Wolters Kluwer Health, Inc.
- © Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.