sdk IQ for iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
As an iPhone developer aspiring to be the best at what you do, investing in the growth and enhancement of your skills can't be measured.
If you still find that you are constantly spending money on books, videos, classes and seeking out code snippets across the web only to find code doesn't compile or it's difficult to follow the author's reasoning, large snippets of code that have been left out, or you can't see how a particular example would ever be used while trying to finish up your soon-to-be great iPhone app?
Be frustrated no more...
sdkIQ turns this entire experience on its head.
"You can even ask for advice from the support team if you get stumped on your way to making your App Store fortune!"
- [4.86 stars] iphoneappreviews.net
"Highly recommended for current and new iPhone application developers."
- [4.40 stars] geckojournal.com
"sdk IQ for iPhone is an excellent resource for both seasoned app developers and those new to the iPhone app game."
- [4 out of 5] slapapp.com
- [90 out of 100] panappticon.com
This app is awesome for newbies such as myself!!! It will help you begin developing great apps! Also the support is amazing! Cygen held my hand through many issues! I have been to many forums and none of them helped me like cygen! Thank you!!! -veryGreatfulThankYou
The video tutorials are awesome for learning how to put together apps. Very well structured app and easy to use. Thanks!!! -devdev01
I had written to several developers with questions about app developing. Brett was the only one with any read, solid advice. He was very informative and prompt with his responses. If you want the best here it is. Download it now before the price goes up!! -LionArch007
Now I finally know how to program a table view... -MIReview
These app is very helpful. It payed for itself in 5 min. Very easy to use and much easyer layout than the apple devsite.
Support is supper fast, and helpful. -Penny89
sdkIQ 1.3 currently in development. Follow its progress on twitter @cygeniphoneapps. Or visit cygen.com.
See a video demonstration at cygen.com.
As an iPhone developer aspiring to be the best at what you do, investmenting in the growth and enhancement of your skills can't be measured.
sdkIQ for iPhone replaces all of those expensive books you're carrying around, provides practical examples that can be easily understood and allows continued development of your skills no matter where you are.
Here are just a few of the invaluable features in sdkIQ:
- No more heavy books that break the bank.
- No Internet required.
- Real world examples. All on your iPhone.
- Learn new iPhone development skills or polish up on ones you already know, no matter where you are.
- Don't just read the tutorial, use our video tutorials that follow along, providing a simple method for understanding.
- Easily send yourself the complete tutorials via sdkIQ and see how it works.
- Still trying to bridge the gap? Submit your programming related question to Cygen for a personal response.
- Useful code snippets provide a great quick reference
- Adjust text size to your liking.
- iPhone Programming 101
- Developer Environment
- Cocoa & Objective-C
- Cocoa Touch
- Getting into the App Store
- Video Demonstrations
Updates are always free. Keep in touch with the latest product developments at cygen.com. Follow us on twitter: cygeniphoneapps.
What's New in Version 1.6
- Fix iOS5 crashing when navigating back to main view.
- Added six tutorials (3 for iOS category and 3 for Developer Environment category).
- Renamed 'iOS 3' category to 'iOS'.
- A couple of documented bugs are introduced with this version. Please see details on these minor issues here: http://www.cygen.com/productblog/.
- USD 7.99
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 28 October 2011
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Brett Romero
- © 2009 Cygen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.