Track your edge and relive your best days with Slopes. Whether you're at a local resort or deep in the Alps, Slopes gives you all the bragging rights you need about your days hunting fresh powder. Track speed, vertical, distance, lift vs trail time, and more, all while going easy on your phone's battery.
• Runs and lifts are automatically detected as you ride
• Battery friendly - ride hard and record all day
• Recording works deep in the backcountry without an internet connection
• Live stats on your phone and your Apple Watch
• Hands-free control with Siri on your iPhone and Watch
The Best Recaps
• Unique timeline view of your day with interactive map
• Stat breakdowns for each run and lift you took
• Replay your runs in 3D with speed heat maps
• Track your season totals and lifetime vertical
• Seamless integration with your photo library to auto-display photos from your trips
• Integrates with Apple's Health app to report workouts and calories burned
Show Off Your Activities
• Show off by sharing your day's stats on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using customizable images
• Export your day's activities to Google Earth and other apps back on your computer
Import Old Activities
• Import past activities from GPX files, KMZ files, or other tracker apps
• Use iTunes File Sharing to bring in multiple activities all at once
Upgrade with a Slopes Pass and know everything about your days:
• Unlimited run and lift stat breakdowns
• Premium terrain and satellite maps on the run and lift breakdowns
• See your photos on the map of your day
• Live run-by-run breakdown of stats while recording
• Relive your runs on a virtual 3D mountain
• Automatic lift naming at supported resorts (over 250 world-wide and counting, more every week!)
• Single-use, "Trip Pass" (one week), and Season Pass subscription (one year) options available.
If you purchase a Season Pass, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Renewals will be charged 24 hours prior to the end of your current Season Pass. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time in your iTunes Store settings. The current price for the Season Pass is $19.99USD per year and may vary from country to country.
Terms of Service: https://getslopes.com/terms.html
Note: GPS is required so iPads and iPods will not be able to use Slopes. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Other factors such as the phone's temperature, battery health, and other apps running in the background can also affect battery performance. All-day battery life was tested on an iPhone 5.
- Fixed a confusing case where Slopes would say you don't have an active pass, even though you did, and days were still being unlocked for you.
Ratings and Reviews
Track speed, vertical, distance and more of your activity out on the slopes.
- Consumed by Code
- 98 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 Consumed by Code
- In-App Purchases
- Trip Pass USD 5.99
- Season Pass USD 12.99
- Single Ticket USD 2.49
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.