SmallTask - Simple To-Do List
By Ivan Pavlov Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you are a kind of person who wants to add notifications fast and easy, without filling a million of fields - SmallTask is the right app for you.
Using SmallTask, you can add new task in a moment, just type the name and choose the date of notification. When task is completed - you can easily delete it and will disappear from the list.
Notification actions allow you to postpone or delete task right when you receive a notification for it. iOS 8 widget is another handy way to see and manage existing tasks for today.
You can download SmallTask for OS X in Mac the App Store:
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
What's New in Version 3.1
• Native watchOS 2 app: now on your Apple Watch you can create new tasks (without date) and delete or complete existing tasks.
• 3D Touch shortcut for the home screen icon
• Support for iOS 9 iPad multitasking, split view
• Support for Spotlight search in iOS 9
• The app launches much faster now
• New alarm sounds
• Other fixes and improvements
Customers Also Bought
- USD 0.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 30 October 2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Ivan Pavlov Pty Ltd
- © Ivan Pavlov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.