By Dorm Mom LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
============Video Demo Site==========
******Alerts Are Subscription Based Because we Have to Maintain the Server******
Hands down the best stock monitoring app in the App Store.
Monitor stocks with Push Notification and/or email. No login required. No limit on number of symbols to add
- High Target
- Low Target
- Daily Percent up
- Daily Percent down
- Price to Earning (PE) Ratio Low
- Price to Earning (PE) Ratio High
- Company News
- Industry news
- Moving Average Alerts (any number of days)
Alerts can be pushed to your iPhone even if the app is not running and/or be sent to your email.
Over 5000 stocks rated from 1 to 10, with 10 being the best, using a system of advanced mathematics to determine a stocks expected risk and returns. Ratings change in real-time based on current market conditions.
- Numeric Value
- Detail Summary and a letter Grade in each area like Fundamentals, Ownership, Valuation and Technical. These grades are combined and weighed to generate the numeric rating.
Note that not all stocks have a rating. International stocks may not be rated.
- Buy, Sell, Hold Rating in addition to numerical ratings.
- Bollinger Bands
- 50-Day Moving Average
- 200-Day Moving Average
- Rate of Change
- Fast Stochastic (%D, %K)
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
All major stock exchanges including:
- New York
- Hong Kong, China, Thailand, Malaysia
- Sydney (ASX)
- New Zealand
- Brazil, Argentina and many more
ETFs, PINK Sheets, OTC, etc. Get alerted only when the market is open taking time zone into consideration. For example, alerts for stocks on Hong Kong exchange only goes out if the market is open.
Include links to all major online brokerage firms in the United States.
*Alerts may be on a subscription basis and starts at $0.99 per month.
**Portfolio download and backup is a subscription service that starts at $.99 per month which you can cancel at any time.
*** Watchlist backup and restore is also a subscription service that starts at $0.99 and you can cancel at any time.
You can opt for a longer subscription of either 3 months, 6 months or 1 year. Each subscription auto-renews. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
For alerts, Portfolio Download and Backup; and Watchlist Backup and Restore auto-renew subscriptions, the following applies:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
What's New in Version 2.0.4
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 26 February 2013
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Developer: Dorm Mom LLC
- © Copyrights 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.