Tap Alarm Clock
By AppAnnex, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Tap Alarm Clock deserves a spot on any clock app on iOS device for its cool design, multi-function, and easy using method." - Best10Apps.com
Tired of fiddling with complicated settings trying to set an alarm clock? We have a simple solution for you - Tap Alarm Clock.
Tap Alarm Clock offers a completely new, elegant, but at the same time, simple gesture driven interface! Stylish design solution simplifies setting an alarm down to just a couple of taps and swipes! Stylish design is complemented by the best in class feature set.
- 10 Built in unique and diverse alarm sounds. Guaranteed to wake you up.
- Set you own tunes form iPod library as an Alarm Sound
- Adjust Alarm Volume.
- Gorgeous Retina Graphics for iPhone 4/4S and new iPad.
- Alarm mode badge on the application icon on the main screen of your iPhone / iPad!!! You can always see alarm status without opening the app
- Super stylish touch wheel fully gesture driven interface
- Big snooze button for those times when it's hard to aim. Countdown dial visualization. Customizable snooze time (1-60 min)
- Unique snooze interface lets you see how long it will take for alarm to sound again and lets you deactivate alarm during the snooze
- Energy-saving display mode (Automatically dimming the light in 5 minutes)
- Customizable brightness! Swipe screen up and down to set the brightness level
- Stylish LCD Display with 16 million colors to choose from! Choose any you like!
- Vertical and horizontal mode/ Portrait or landscape orientation
- 12 - and 24-hour format
► Setting Alarm Clock:
- Tap Alarm Clock features unique gesture driven Touchwheel interface for setting alarm time.
- Use Touch and Hold gesture on touchwheel are corresponding to desired time as it would on an analog clock face to quickly set alarm time to exact hour.
- Flick touchwheel to turn it into desired direction to set time.
- Confirm alarm time by tapping “set” in the middle of touchwheel.
- To snooze – Tap in the middle of touchwheel.
- To deactivate Alarm – turn touchwheel till the Alarm stops.
- Background alarms are supported if you are running iOS 4.0 or later but their length is limited to 30 sec.
- In order for background alarms work on iOS 5 Tap Alarm Clock must be enabled in Notification Center Settings: Settings > Notifications> Tap Alarm -> On.
- If device is in “silent” mode background alarm will not sound. Only notification will appear on the screen.
- For the best alarm performance we recommend leaving Tap Alarm Clock open in foreground and plugged in into charger.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Compatible with iOS8
Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
- USD 1.99
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 30 January 2015
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 20.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: AppAnnex, LLC
- © AppAnnex, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.