The ROG Curling Stopwatch
By Jeff Rogers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our next update coming in March will feature the ability to use more customized split times for teams that do not use back-to-hog timing. Stay tuned!
The ROG Curling Stopwatch is a fully universal app, compatible with iPod, iPhone, and iPad! It's the ultimate curling stopwatch for players, coaches, and curling fans!
Ranked as high as the and #29 (iPhone) and #18 (iPad) Sports App in Canada and downloaded in 15 different countries!
The ROG (pronounced "Rodge") is the only curling stopwatch that:
• is programmable;
• translates initial split times into curling weight zones;
• has a display more than twice the size of a standard stopwatch;
• takes into consideration different deliveries and releases of team members;
• has an adjustment feature for changing ice conditions;
• immediately predicts the final resting place of a curling rock;
• instantly relays how aggressively the rock must be swept
(Red = Right Off!, Orange = Observe, Green = Go Hard!);
• can be used as a tremendous practice tool; and
• offers technical support and upgrades based on your feedback.
Get the competitive edge over your opposition, take it with you to the Brier, or use it right in your own living room. You'll know right away whether or not the rock should be swept to make the big shot!
The ROG Curling Stopwatch features high resolution retina images, supports multi-tasking and fast app switching, and is optimized for iOS 4.x.
A "MUST HAVE" app for all curlers, coaches and curling fans!
- Category: Sports
- Released: 06 August 2011
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jeff Rogers
- © 2011, Jeff Rogers
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.