MakerBot's Thingiverse is a thriving design community for discovering, making, and sharing 3D printable things. As the world's largest 3D printing community, we believe that everyone should be encouraged to create and remix 3D things, no matter their technical expertise or previous experience. In the spirit of maintaining an open platform, all designs are encouraged to be licensed under a Creative Commons license.
The Thingiverse app lets you browse Thingiverse from the comfort of your phone. See what we’ve featured, what’s new and noteworthy, what the community has made, and what’s popular. When looking at the things themselves, scroll through beautiful slideshows of photos. Like items, add them to your collections, and quickly share them to your social networks or email.
Since photos are so easily uploaded to Thingiverse from the app, it’s super simple to share images of your prints with the community. Update your profile and cover images from your phone, too.
Make. Share. Discover.
- Bug fixes
- MakerBot Industries LLC
- 9.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © MakerBot Industries, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.