By Numlock Business Solutions Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"We all know tracking spending habits for anyone is difficult. Is there a solution? Yes! WalletWhiz is one of the best solutions for an iPhone owner." - Simple-Reviews
"A Handy Personal Financial Tool that’s helpful for all!" - AppShouter
"This app is a great money keeping app in this economy." - AppTap
"WalletWhiz has a wonderful calendar view to track your budget." - Green Panda Treehouse
WalletWhiz is your personal financial tool for easily tracking your spending habits against a budget.
Unlike most budget applications on the App Store, WalletWhiz gives you the choice of managing your budget through a unique Calendar view, a traditional Categories view, or both. By using the Calendar view in tandem with the Categories view, you can manage your budget more efficiently.
With WalletWhiz, you can:
- Track your expenses and income through the unique Calendar view or the regular Categories view;
- Quickly set up a Period, then assign different budgets to each monthly or weekly Cycle in the Period;
- Export transactions to CSV format so you can easily view and re-use the data in your spreadsheet or financial application of choice;
- Easily protect your data by setting a passcode;
- Experience the benefit of iPhone's built-in support for your currency and language.
With WalletWhiz, your budget is in your hands.
* For more information, you can check out WalletWhiz on SlideShare at http://www.slideshare.net/filjedi/walletwhiz-for-iphone. You can also watch the 1st WalletWhiz video ad on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA10sRJMkQ8 *
Yappler-Tags: finance, budget, calendar, income, expenses, money
What's New in Version 1.3.4
- Addresses potential crash on start-up when app imports data from previous version
- USD 0.99
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 18 July 2013
- Version: 1.3.4
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Numlock Business Solutions Co.
- © 2009 Numlock Solutions Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.