By michael heinz
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tip:For IPad do not use. No optimised representation.
Comprehensive documentation of your body weight, with checks and analysis relative to your ideal values. With "Weight grapher, dieting or putting on weight is a cinch!
- saves and analyzes your weight on a daily basis;
- gives you 3 possible ways of calculating your body fat (using a scientific technique based on your gender + BMI, or the skin pinch method);
- allows you to enter data from previous dates;
- lets you search using specific criteria (e.g. weight, date etc);
- finds your ideal weight and makes recommendations based on your BMI and personal data;
- allows you to Save, Edit and Delete selected weight values;
- gives you a graphical output of monthly weight values, with a user-defined scale to optimize display;
- generates summaries of all of your saved data;
( ->daily display of your weight and body fat values, and the difference between these and your ideal personal targets
->monthly display of your maximum and minimum weight values, along with average values of your weight and BMI)
- analyzes + makes recommendations about your ideal target weight using your personal data (height, weight, age and gender)
- quickly converts between kilograms /pounds and cm/inches
- shows you how much weight you've lost since you began storing your values
- has an export function that can handle csv-data
- comes with backup /restore your data ->online backup
-quick change of unit pound/kilogram and centimeter/inch
-indication how much increasing or decreasing in weight since beginning of documentation
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: 22 July 2011
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: michael heinz
- © 2009 Michael Heinz
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.