American Association for Cancer Research Videos
By American Association for Cancer Research
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get access to the latest scientific videos with cancer researchers and recordings of AACR teleconferences instantly with this application. The AACR is the authoritative source of information about advances in the causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of cancer. By accelerating the growth and spread of new knowledge, the AACR is on the front lines of the quest for the prevention and cure of cancer.
This app also enables you to:
* stream access to play your collection of AACR scientific videos from anywhere
* always be updated with the latest scientific research and recordings plus an archive of research videos
* download the AACR videos and play them when offline
* resume playback feature (when interrupted by a phone call)
* mark a video as a favorite to return back to again and again
* have quick access to all the AACR contact methods
*More about the AACR*
The mission of the AACR is to prevent and cure cancer through research, education, communication, and collaboration. Through its programs and services, the AACR fosters research in cancer and related biomedical science; accelerates the dissemination of new research findings among scientists and others dedicated to the conquest of cancer; promotes science education and training; and advances the understanding of cancer etiology, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment throughout the world.
Thank you for supporting the AACR.
What's New in Version 1.9.9
Added a new tab bar interface, UI enhancements, faster show loading, stability improvements and minor bug fixes. Swiping to the left and right from the episode detail page will go to the next or previous episode.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 28 October 2011
- Version: 1.9.9
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ron Vitale
- © 2011 American Association for Cancer Research
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.