Four In a Row Free by GameOn
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy a challenging game of Four In a Row - now for your iPhone and iPod touch, and it's FREE!
Featured by Apple in New & Noteworthy for Board and Strategy games.
Play against another human or play against the computer at any of three difficulty levels.
* High quality graphics and sound effects
* Play against another human or the computer
* 3 different difficulty levels
* Global High Scores
* Fun Stats
* Auto saves game progress
* Unlimited undo
This is the free version of the game with limited difficulty levels. For the full range of features, upgrade to the premium version.
FULL VERSION FEATURES:
* 7 different difficulty levels for beginners and experts alike
* Up to 5.8 million moves are carefully analyzed and scored for each computer move!
* Enjoy challenging contests
* Many great game settings
The rules of Four in a Row are simple - just place 4 tokens of your own color in a row (either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally) and you win! Easy to play, but surprisingly challenging and fun!
Please contact us through the support link below if you experience any problems with the game, or if you would like to share your ideas on how to further improve the game.
Make sure to check out our other games:
* Bubble Bust! - an amazingly fun and challenging "bubble-popping" game!
* Jewel Bling! - an addictive puzzle game featured worldwide by Apple in New & Noteworthy Games!
Developed and published by GameOn
- Category: Games
- Released: 10 July 2011
- Version: 1.03
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GOES International AB
- © 2010 GameOn
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.