Veranda Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE!
In our March/April issue, John Saladino’s pioneered a mix of classicism and modernism decades ago. His new Montecito home is an object lesson in the timeless and influential style he created. Plus, don’t miss our annual Spring Style Guide, see how outdoor sconces can be the jewelry on your house’s façade, check out The V List for our distillation of fine new products that are both pretty and practical, and more!
Don’t forget, you can get an exclusive preview (on your iPhone, too!). Tap the cover to check out a few can't-miss features from this month's issue.
• 1-month subscription available for $2.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription available for $24.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.4.4
Update today for minor bug fixes and performance enhancements. Please keep the feedback coming!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 12 January 2017
- Version: 5.4.4
- Size: 49.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Veranda is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Veranda is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.