By Netcetera AG
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Traveling without haste in Switzerland’s public transport, with schedules from OSTWIND, BLT, Liechtenstein mobil and ZVV.
With a single tap Wemlin displays the departures of any public means of transport for:
- Zurich's Transport Network (Zürcher Verkehrsverbund - ZVV) incl. Winterthur and Schaffhausen
- in the OSTWIND area
- for BLT (Baselland Transport)
- in Liechtenstein (LIEmobil)
- TPF Transports publics Fribourgeois
Stops can easily be selected from a list or can be found by using „Locate Me“. Times of departure are automatically updated. After selection of transport line, its entire route with departure times is displayed along with possible connections.
- Scheduled departures incl. nighttime schedules of trains, trams, buses and ships
- Realtime support for transport units with a connection to the control center
- Service alerts for transport units with special support from the control center
- "Locate Me" shows any nearby stops
- Buy a ticket for your local transport company (where enabled)
- Display of possible connections and their departure times
- Management of schedules within the application
- Network and nighttime service maps
- Works offline too
- List of recently used stops
- Easy toggling between waiting time and departure time
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.1.17
Various bug fixes and optimizations for iOS 10 and watchOS 3 release update.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 05 December 2016
- Version: 2.1.17
- Size: 23.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian
- Seller: Netcetera AG
- © 2015 Netcetera AG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.