Zinio - The World's Magazine Newsstand
By Zinio LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Browse over 6,000+ digital magazines in the world's largest newsstand or read fresh articles daily for free. The best in news, politics, technology, art, style, travel and more at your fingertips, on any device. Zinio connects you with the stories that shape history from the magazines that matter to you.
- READ your new magazines the moment they arrive, and sync your library offline and across all your devices.
- EXPLORE articles to preview magazines or discover great stories from our favorite magazines worldwide.
- SHOP our global newsstand, with great values on subscriptions and single issues.
OTHER KEY FEATURES:
- Read new free articles every day
- Get library updates via Push, and instantly sync your library across all your devices
- Connect with Facebook and share what you read
- Set your library to auto-download, and read magazines offline and on the go
- Browse more on the web, shop for products or view interactive features and rich media from select titles and issues
- 148Apps BestAppEver Awards “Best iOS Magazine App” – 2013
- TechCrunch “20 Best iOS Apps” – 2012
- iTunes “App Store Best of: Top Grossing” – 2011, 2012
- IMA “Best Global App Award” – 2011, 2012
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
“To see magazines done correctly look at Zinio” — Huffington Post
“If you're a magazine devourer, this is your app.” — PCMag.com
“The iPad newsstand that works” — Fortune.com
“Zinio is to magazines what Kindle is to books” — Engadget.com
“Zinio editions on the iPad are terrific” — Salon.com
FEATURED & NEW:
Newsweek, The Paris Review, Under the Radar, Glamour (UK), Condé Nast Traveller (UK), Afar
BUSINESS & NEWS — Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Economist, Harvard Business Review
FOR MEN — Maxim, Esquire, Car & Driver, Men’s Fitness, Outside
FASHION — Elle, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, Nylon, Harper’s Bazaar, BlackBook
LIFESYTYLE — Saveur, Oprah, Dwell, Wine Enthusiast
TECH — T3, Macworld, PC World, PC Gamer, X-Box World, Layers
SCIENCE — National Geographic, The Smithsonian, New Scientist, Science
INTERNATIONAL — Vogue France, Esquire UK, Hola, GQ Japan
LOVE READING ON ZINIO?
Tell us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/zinio or follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/zinio.
Zinio supports iOS versions 5.1 and greater. If you haven’t updated your iOS software in awhile, you should!
What's New in Version 3.4.6
- Fixed minor bugs related to iPad user interface
- Fixed bugs related to the table of content of interactive magazines.
- Improved the Magazine Preview feature for the Explore section
Important change for iOS 8 and below users:
Please note that if you are using iOS 8 or below, the Zinio app will no longer appear on the home screen of your device. The Zinio app will instead appear inside the Newsstand folder on your home screen. Please upgrade to iOS 9 or above if you want to have the Zinio app appear on the home screen of your device.
We always welcome your thoughts. Please send your feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category: News
- Updated: 24 March 2016
- Version: 3.4.6
- Size: 36.7 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Zinio LLC
- © 2012 Zinio LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Zinio Digital Single Issue USD 3.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue USD 5.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue USD 4.99
- subscription to ShapeUSD 14.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue USD 2.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue USD 6.99
- subscription to Taste&Travel InternationalUSD 10.99
- subscription to National Geographic InteractiveUSD 19.99
- Zinio Digital Single Issue USD 8.99
- Australian Cupcakes and InspirationUSD 12.99