iTunes

Opening the iTunes Store…If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes

iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To preview and buy music from Signature Songs by Leon Russell, download iTunes now.

Already have iTunes? Click I have iTunes to open it now.

I Have iTunes Free Download
iTunes for Mac + PC

Signature Songs

Open iTunes to preview, buy, and download music.

Customer Reviews

The songwriter's songwriter

90% of people you meet have no clue who Leon Russel is. the other 10% are over 50 and probably in the record business. His songs, while great in his own voice, have been recorded by the likes of Joe Cocker, Donny Hathaway, George Benson, Ray Charles and way more. This is because he writes songs that everyone wishes they had written. That's saying something when the artists covering him are some of the great song-writers of all time! He is the best kept secret in Rock, Blues or Country music over the last 40 years. Any of these songs still can, and probably will be recorded by some of today's best artists.Do the world a favour: Buy this album for yourself, and then buy it again for someone else. Share the love.

Biography

Born: April 02, 1942 in Lawton, OK

Genre: Rock

Years Active: '50s, '60s, '70s, '80s, '90s, '00s, '10s

The ultimate rock & roll session man, Leon Russell's long and storied career included collaborations with a virtual who's who of music icons spanning from Jerry Lee Lewis to Phil Spector to the Rolling Stones. A similar eclecticism and scope also surfaced in his solo work, which couched his charmingly gravelly voice in a rustic yet rich swamp pop fusion of country, blues, and gospel. Born Claude Russell Bridges on April 2, 1942, in Lawton, Oklahoma, he began studying classical piano at age three,...
Full bio
Signature Songs, Leon Russell
View in iTunes

Customer Ratings

We have not received enough ratings to display an average for this album.

Influencers

Influenced by this Artist

Contemporaries