By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create fantastic 3D sculptures with Autodesk 123D Sculpt+
Design your creation, then add detailed features or paint on skin, fur, feathers. Whatever you imagine. Export your finished sculpture as an image or 3D model and 3D print into a real sculpture!
• Create or sculpt anything - creatures, spaceships, vehicles, props and more directly on your iPad in full 3D.
• 3D texturing and painting lets you apply your own photos directly onto the surface of your model
• Easy to use yet extremely powerful skeleton builder makes creating 3D objects as easy as drawing a stick figure.
• In-app 3D print ordering allows you to turn your digital sculpture into a real physical object delivered to your door
• Export sculptures as OBJ files with textures for use in other 3D tools such as Autodesk Maya or 3ds Max.
• Browse the community to get inspired and remix sculptures made by other users, and share your own original creations.
• Support for Apple Pencil!
• Optimized layout for iPad Pro
• FBX Export (including bones) for integration with Autodesk Maya and other professional 3D tools.
What's New in Version 2.1
We are excited to bring you Sculpt+ 2.1!
In addition to the usual bug fixes and enhancements we have added the following:
- Support for Apple Pencil!
- Optimized layout for iPad Pro
- FBX Export (including bones) for integration with Autodesk Maya and other professional 3D tools.
Thank you again to the amazing community of users who make Sculpt+ thrive!
I like it but it could be better.
I've notice that a lot of the controls stop working and the UI controls don't adjust when bringing up split screen multi-tasking from the right on my iPad pro. 😅. I hope it gets resolved in a later update. I love viewing my reference from the photos app. There is much potential in this app to become an amazing sculpting tool for the sculptor on the go.
I hope to see it grow.
Doesn't really work on my iPad Pro
I watched the videos, I'm doing exactly what they say but I can't even create new nodes in the create area. The apple pencil basically doesn't work at all on it.
buggy; zero support from autodesk
cannot modify base skeletons on my iPad Pro 9.7". their support site doesn't have a section for this app. I submitted a support ticket, back in May. it's August and they still haven't responded!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 27, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 550 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.