By Guided Ways Technologies Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GTD®, XYZ and everything in between - it can handle it all. Seriously.
See and believe: Youtube.com/The2DoApp
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
• “Best App Ever Awards” Winner
• Cult Of Mac - 5/5
• Gizmodo "Best app for forgetful people" - Gold Medal
• Apple - App of the week, June 2015
• Apple - Featured in “App Store Essentials”, "Great apps for iOS 8", "@Work"
• Apple - Mac App Store “Get Stuff Done”
• Apple - Mac App Store “Best of 2013”
• Stay in sync using one of the following: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Toodledo, Fruux (CalDAV), Calendar Server (CalDAV), ownCloud (CalDAV), SabreDAV (CalDAV) or a 3rd party CalDAV Server of choice.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync enables Siri
• Periodic automatic backups are created for you (compatible with 2Do for Mac) for a rainy day.
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
• Assign multiple alerts
LIST GROUPS, LISTS, INBOX & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• For GTD enthusiast, 2Do supports built-in Inbox support
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Control the amount of information you wish to see with a simple pinch-to-zoom gesture, from single line titles to multiple lines of titles, notes and tags.
BATCH EDITING & SHARING
• Drag & Drop support to move tasks between lists or drop on calendar to defer
• Batch tagging, starring, marking tasks done and more
• Task Sharing via AirDrop, iMessage and Email
REIMAGINED TASK EDITOR & QUICK ADD
• With focus on switching between editors effortlessly using a single tap only, you’ll save dozens of taps and swipes when editing your tasks.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you, by using Quick Add (Tap-hold on [+])
• X-callback-url support
• Manage tags from a dedicated Tags Panel which is just a swipe away
• Organize your tags within groups
• Leverage the powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks. • Find Used vs. Unused tags
YOUR TASKS UNLIMITED
• Set a Start Date to hide tasks from a list before they're relevant and add Duration to put an estimate on the amount of time you’ll be spending on your task
• Add an action to call, write an email or message, navigate or trigger a URL Scheme right from 2Do
• Attach an image or a voice memo to your tasks
• Attach locations to tasks and get nearby alerts as you approach assigned locations
DESKTOP-CLASS IPAD APP
• Your Lists, Tasks, Daily Summary and Calendar, including Calendar Events, can all be viewed and managed from the same screen.
• Use keyboard shortcuts with your Bluetooth keyboard
APPLE WATCH APP
• Get to your tasks directly from your wrist
• TextExpander support
• Much more!
What's New in Version 3.6
This version brings you so many improvements, that instead of a novel you'll probably be better off with some highlights:
What's new in v3.6:
* Push sync between devices. Tired of waiting for your iPad to pick up changes you made on your iPhone some time ago? Or vice versa? Background fetch seems to be irregular at best? Push sync brings you transparent, reliable, faster sync between all your devices (iOS for now, Mac to be supported in an upcoming update). As soon as changes are observed on one device, all your other devices will immediately sync. There are no forms to fill, no logins to create and no buttons to tap. It just works, and you don't even need to know how.
* Improved background fetch where Push is either not available or you don't use multiple devices.
* Tired of reaching all the way to the top just to add a new task? A new + button that's 'close at hand'!
* A new way to sort your tags: alphabetically! Toggle the new sort button below the Tags panel to sort all your tags alphabetically. This change is applied to all the screens where tags are displayed.
* Tons of visual tweaks and updates to make your experience with 2Do even better. The iPhone app has had a facelift and now resembles the iPad app in look and feel.
* Tons of subtle improvements in almost every feature there is, including dozens of nasty bugs squashed.
* Tons of performance tweaks to make certain use cases more efficient.
We hope you enjoy this update and would greatly appreciate if you could spare a minute of your day to leave a review. Thank you!
Excellent App, highly recommended!
Great app with all the features I need to organize a hectic work and home life. Couldn't be happier! Even better now, push sync is a welcome update.
The best task management app you can get
If you use GTD principles or just want the most impressive to-do app out there, this is it. I've tried Toodledo and a host of others but 2Do combines a very rich feature list with superb ease of use. 2Do puts Things to complete shame.
What 2Do calls "Lists" are simply the different tabs for separating work tasks from home or school tasks; the tabs are brilliant and you can drag tasks from one tab to another.
When you create a task, it can be a to-do, or a project, or a checklist. Projects can have a series of to-dos under the project and each of these can have their own due dates. Checklists are tasks or items without a due date: good for shopping lists!
For syncing you can sync over the air to Dropbox, CalDAV or Toodledo.
Highly recommended for professionals who have a lot of work to manage. The developer also provides a desktop version for Mac users. The price is worth it. This is an app that makes task management better than any other I've tried in the App Store.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 25, 2015
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 32.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Guided Ways Technologies Ltd
- © 2009 - 2015 Beehive Innovations Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.