By Beehive Innovations Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GTD®, XYZ and everything in between - it can handle it all. Seriously.
See and believe: Youtube.com/The2DoApp
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
• “Best App Ever Awards” Winner
• Cult Of Mac - 5/5
• Gizmodo "Best app for forgetful people" - Gold Medal
• Apple - App of the week, June 2015
• Apple - Featured in “App Store Essentials”, "Great apps for iOS 8", "@Work"
• Apple - Mac App Store “Get Stuff Done”
• Apple - Mac App Store “Best of 2013”
iOS 9 Ready:
• Multi-tasking support for iPads
• Spotlight Search
• 3D Touch home screen shortcuts and task previews
• iPad Pro ready
• Stay in sync using one of the following: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Toodledo, Fruux (CalDAV), Calendar Server (CalDAV), ownCloud (CalDAV), SabreDAV (CalDAV) or a 3rd party CalDAV Server of choice.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync enables Siri
• Periodic automatic backups are created for you (compatible with 2Do for Mac) for a rainy day.
• Automatic Push sync between devices with the sync method of your choice
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
• Assign multiple alerts
LIST GROUPS, LISTS, INBOX & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• For GTD enthusiast, 2Do supports built-in Inbox support
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Control the amount of information you wish to see with a simple pinch-to-zoom gesture, from single line titles to multiple lines of titles, notes and tags.
BATCH EDITING & SHARING
• Drag & Drop support to move tasks between lists or drop on calendar to defer
• Batch tagging, starring, marking tasks done and more
• Task Sharing via AirDrop, iMessage and Email
REIMAGINED TASK EDITOR & QUICK ADD
• With focus on switching between editors effortlessly using a single tap only, you’ll save dozens of taps and swipes when editing your tasks.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you, by using Quick Add (Tap-hold on [+])
• X-callback-url support
• Manage tags from a dedicated Tags Panel which is just a swipe away
• Organize your tags within groups
• Leverage the powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks. • Find Used vs. Unused tags
YOUR TASKS UNLIMITED
• Set a Start Date to hide tasks from a list before they're relevant and add Duration to put an estimate on the amount of time you’ll be spending on your task
• Add an action to call, write an email or message, navigate or trigger a URL Scheme right from 2Do
• Attach an image or a voice memo to your tasks
• Attach locations to tasks and get nearby alerts as you approach assigned locations
DESKTOP-CLASS IPAD APP
• Your Lists, Tasks, Daily Summary and Calendar, including Calendar Events, can all be viewed and managed from the same screen.
• Use keyboard shortcuts with your Bluetooth keyboard
APPLE WATCH APP
• Get to your tasks directly from your wrist
• TextExpander support
• Much more!
What's New in Version 3.7.1
IMPORTANT: This update vastly improves on how it previously cleared old complete tasks in case you have the setting 'Auto-delete completed tasks' switched ON. During initial sync, some users may find that it's taking a lot longer than usual. This is expected if you have been churning hundreds of thousands of tasks with 2Do. Please kindly be patient while it syncs the backlog. The app will become snappier once it finishes.
What's new in v3.7.1:
* [NEW] A new search keyword, "groups: followed by a comma separated list of List Group Names" can now be used, e.g:
groups: HOME, WORK
This will result in displaying tasks only from lists that belong to these list groups.
* [NEW] Keyboard shortcut for iPad: CMD+Delete. This will delete selected tasks (in batch edit mode) or the currently edited task
* Fixed compatibility issues with iOS 8
* Fixed layout issues for iPad Pro. The task list now expands to take up the available space in landscape
* Fixed a condition that could cause a deadlock at launch
* Added an option to enable Search Inheritance in project view (disabled by default)
* Fixed a DST bug that would cause due times and alerts to appear an hour off only on the date DST actually changes
* When searching the Done list or Smart Lists, app automatically results all tasks instead of showing a 'Show All' button
* Changed option 'Except Sub-Tasks' under Settings > Appearance > Auto-delete completed tasks to 'Delay sub-tasks by 3 weeks’. This option is used in addition to existing setting
* App now informs / warns user when trying to replace cloud data with existing data to consider auto-deleting very old completed tasks
* App now informs user of growing number of completed tasks when accessing the Done focus list
* Performance and stability improvements
2Do v3.7 contains tons of new stuff, bug fixes, stability improvements and support for iOS 9.
* [NEW] Multi-tasking / Split screen support on iPads (on supported models)
* [NEW] Home screen Quick Actions support for iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
* [NEW] Peek and Pop task previews for iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
* [NEW] Add Task screen now has a special 'Lightning Bolt' button in the center of the screen. Tap on this in the middle of adding a task to quickly save and begin adding a new task. If you add a project, it cleverly selects it as the destination for the next task.
* [NEW] On the iPhone when editing a task, you now have an up / down arrow visible at the top (similar to Mail app), which allows you to navigate to the next / previous task in the list without leaving the screen.
* [NEW] Siri Spotlight searches
* [NEW] Improved nag alerts; supported nag intervals are every 5mins, 15mins, 30mins, 1hr, day
* [NEW] Start dates are now 1st class citizens. Similar to the due date shortcut bar when adding a new task, 2Do can now display one for picking start dates and times. Switch this ON from Settings > Appearance > Customize Date Shortcuts.
* [NEW] A shortcut time-picker now appears under the default due date / start date bar when adding a new task and a date is picked. These individual times (4 in total) can be customized from Settings > Advanced > Default Due Time and Default Start Time.
* [NEW] Search Preset added to the search preset picker: Type: browse (for filtering on all tasks with URL actions)
* [NEW] Search preset for filtering out all tasks without a start date: Type: nostart
* [NEW] CMD+M 'Move' shortcut in batch edit mode for the iPad
* [NEW] Up and down arrow keys to switch between tasks (iPad)
* [NEW] Scheduled tasks can be toggled on and off in Project view as well
* [NEW] Two new batch edit options: Priority, Location. Rotate device to landscape to see more options if they don't otherwise fit on screen.
* [NEW] Search now supports excluding words from search by prepending it with an exclamation, e.g. "good !bad" will search for tasks with the word good but not bad.
* [NEW] You can now change the number of auto-backups created
It is unbelievable just how much I depend on this app. It's ability to nag me reliably until I complete a task is excellent. Worth every penny and then some... Thank you!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 16, 2015
- Version: 3.7.1
- Size: 32.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Beehive Innovations Limited
- © 2009 - 2015 Beehive Innovations Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.