2Do - Reminders & Personal Planner
By Beehive Innovations Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"2Do adapts to my needs, not the other way around. 2Do gets me."- Macstories
GTD®, XYZ and everything in between - it can handle it all. Seriously.
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
• Macstories: App of the Year 2015
• Apple - App of the week, June 2015
• Apple - Mac App Store “Best of 2013”
• “Best App Ever Awards” Winner
• Cult Of Mac - 5/5
• Gizmodo "Best app for forgetful people" - Gold Medal
Email to 2Do: Optional plugin that allows you to integrate your email address directly with 2Do, thus allowing you to email yourself tasks from anywhere. You can even use automation, such as IFTTT, to add reminders to your list.
SYNC [PRO - Try for 21 days]
• Stay in sync using one of the following: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Toodledo, Fruux (CalDAV), Calendar Server (CalDAV), ownCloud (CalDAV), SabreDAV (CalDAV) or a 3rd party CalDAV Server of choice.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync enables Siri
• Periodic automatic backups are created for you (compatible with 2Do for Mac) for a rainy day.
• Automatic Push sync between devices
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
• Assign multiple alerts / reminders
• Set a lock to the whole app or individual lists
LIST GROUPS, LISTS, INBOX & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• Built-in support for GTD Inbox
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Control the amount of information you wish to see with a simple pinch-to-zoom gesture, from single line titles to multiple lines of titles, notes and tags.
BATCH EDITING & SHARING
• Drag & Drop support to move tasks between lists or drop on calendar to defer
• Batch tagging, starring, marking tasks done and more
• Task Sharing via AirDrop, iMessage and Email
REIMAGINED TASK EDITOR & QUICK ADD
• With focus on switching between editors effortlessly using a single tap only, you’ll save dozens of taps and swipes when editing your tasks.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you, by using Quick Add (Tap-hold on [+])
• X-callback-url support
• Manage tags from a dedicated Tags Panel
• Organize your tags within groups
• Leverage the powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks.
• Find Used vs. Unused tags
YOUR TASKS UNLIMITED
• Set a Start Date to hide tasks from a list before they're relevant and add Duration to put an estimate on the amount of time you’ll be spending on your task
• Add an action to call, write an email or trigger a URL Scheme right from 2Do
• Attach an image or a voice note to your tasks
• Customizations for time management
• Use as an events / party planner, or an effective birthday reminder
• Desktop-class Task Manager
ALERTS [PRO - Try for 21 days]
• Attach multiple alerts to each task
• Attach locations to tasks and get nearby alerts as you approach assigned locations
DESKTOP-CLASS IPAD APP
• Everything from Tasks to Calendar Events - all managed from the same screen.
• Manage calendar events and schedules
• Split-screen support
• Keyboard shortcuts
• TextExpander support
What's New in Version 3.9.7
* Ongoing fixes and improvements
* Improved alert registration for users with a LOT of pending alerts. Upcoming alerts are now prioritized.
* Fixed an issue where the counters appearing on the top toolbar would at times not appear
* Performance improvements when reloading Tags
I hesitated for months before I purchased this app hoping they would update it.
They didn't, and I decided to get the old version anyway. I was so glad I did because it had the exact feature I couldn't find in any other todo app...geolocation!
This app did it perfectly. It let me set the location and radius so I would never forget to do things. It worked perfectly other than I could never hear the built in alerts.
Unfortunately while this new update is really good in all other ways, it has become almost useless to me. Here is why.
You see, I never remember to do my tasks. When I'm out and about, I need reminding to pick up milk, or the dry cleaning. Before, when the app allowed me to set the distance the alert was triggered it meant that I could set a wide area and be reminded to get any groceries on my way home. However, if I was specifically going to a location, such as the post office, I could remember to pick up stamps.
This latest version takes away this functionality meaning I no longer have the control I did.
However, even if they added this in, it wouldn't make a difference. Why? Because the default alerts are terrible.
There really is no point to having a todo app if you can't ever hear the reminders. This was the biggest failure in the previous version. I would arrive home to see I missed multiple alerts for locations I was by. This means I would have to go back outside to finish the errands I missed.
So, until they allow me to use custom tones, or MP3 files, this app will more than likely sit unused again.
Love it! One suggestion....
Helps keep me organized. Many great features, one small annoyance: you can pre-set a few default due times, but when selecting a time outside those parameters, you need to scroll through each minute. Why not have a five minute increment as the default?
Great app, pro is very overpriced but this app is really great. I had to build a shed for my uncle, and he only could help me at certain times. This app let me figure out when i could help my uncle build this shed! He lives on the other side of town and has an incredibly busy schedule. He owns a pet boutique and the pets are very feisty. One time he had to puppysit a french poodle covered in iridescent sparkly intense lilac glitter. It made a huge sparkly mess in his house. I really like this uncle. He is my favourite uncle. This is a good app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 15, 2016
- Version: 3.9.7
- Size: 65.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Beehive Innovations Limited
- © 2009 - 2016 Beehive Innovations
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Email to 2Do$5.49
- Go Pro$27.99
- Email to 2Do Plus$2.79