By 4iiii Innovations Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Let the 4iiii iOS App help you achieve your running, cycling and fitness goals! Designed to easily connect you to your activity data, this app is your gateway to personalized sensor configuration, accurate monitoring data and updated key features.
Connect and configure:
- 4iiii Viiiiva Heart Rate Monitor – the unique algorithms of this sensor pick up the most sensitive of heart rates. This device also serves as a bridge to your iPhone allowing you to transfer data from ANT+ sensors through Viiiiva to your iPhone.
- PRECISION power meter – gain in-depth data on your cycling power output including watts, average and max power.
- Sportiiii Heads Up Display – this unique display unit lets you set your physical specs so you can always train in your zone. You can also adjust the volume for your audio prompts.
- ANT+ enabled sensors and head units compatible with the 4iiii sensors.
- Easily install upgrades.
- Access your ANT+ ID.
Access valuable activity metrics including:
- Heart rate, foot speed, foot cadence, bike power (watts, average and max power), bike cadence, calorie count
View your 4iiii and ANT+ sensor data:
– On your iPhone: your Viiiiva will move data from all your sensors to your iPhone with Bluetooth Smart. You can view this data simultaneously on your 4iiii workout screen.
– On your ANT+ enabled head unit and/or sport watch with or without GPS capability. No phone required.
– use your Viiiiva to store 65 hours worth of data so you can forward and review your data later
Transfer and Share
– from your 4iiii app, email your activity logs to your favourite third party training app or website, anytime, anywhere.
The 4iiii app is fully optimized for Apple devices that support GPS (for accurate location services). Both Viiiiva and Sportiiii incorporate Bluetooth Smart, which allows the connection to iOS products. Enabled devices include: iPhone 4s and newer
The 4iiii app will provide configuration support for iPads (3 and newer) as well as all iPad minis and iPod Tounch 5th generation. Please note: these products do not support GPS unless equipped with an active SIM card.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.26.0
Bug fixes and minor improvements.
So far so good.
The design needs some fine tuning but the app functions well. Calibrates my power meter and shows current values. Don't need much else!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 03, 2017
- Version: 1.26.0
- Size: 35.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 4iiii Innovations Inc.
- © 4iiii Innovations Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.