Wake up with Mookie, Billie Jo & Lori.
With the new and improved 95.9 CHFM app, you can:
• Listen to a live stream of 95.9 CHFM on any iOS device, including iPhone & iPad
• Get the very latest music, pop-culture and entertainment updates from our newsfeed
• Instantly listen to a live stream of our partner radio stations, and view accompanying album art and artist information
• Watch videos on-demand, including in-studio performances, interviews and behind-the-scenes footage as well as video from our partner brands
• Listen to clips on-demand, including show highlights, podcasts and full-length interviews
• Add songs, articles, videos and contests to your personalized favourites list
• Get social by easily swiping through our Facebook and Twitter feeds – without leaving the app
• Connect with the on-air DJ via text, phone, Twitter or Facebook
• Chat with our DJs and other listeners in a live chat room
• View and enter radio station contests
• Listen in “car mode” (do not use app while driving).
• Receive instant alerts for on-air programming announcements and special contests
• Supports AirPlay
Got feedback on the app? Send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Long AD (user unfriendly)
1. You have to wait for long 30 seconds AD to connect to a Free video. If you click the close window, you won’t have radio. Then you click “play” and enjoy your 30 second advertising again from the beginning. The AD hardly changes within a frame of time.
Can’t mute the advertising either. Need to turn down the phone volume.
2. Display of what’s being played on the radio is NOT synchronized ON time.
Bugs with new app
Love the app but ever since it changed to CHFM it does not open for me anywhere. Is there a bug that needs to be fixed?
This newest app is now ... better.
After being prompted to upgrade App initially crashes when trying to open. Shows as running in the background but won’t stay open on main screen.
Removed app completely and then reinstalled and now seems to be working as expected.
- Rogers Media
- 55.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Gambling and Contests
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Rogers Media Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.