A1 CRM & PM Pro 4.0
By Vaughn Clement
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SERIOUS APPS FOR SERIOUS BUSINESS *** Price Reduced Dec 15, 2014 Was $59.99 Now $39.99 ***
Serious Apps for Serious Business
There are more than 21 iTunes apps available. For more detail information visit the developer support site. Support is always free. Request a live demonstration of this app online prior to buying the app. Contact the developer for more information. (if you have any issues with this app contact the developer support site)
2014 is the threshold for technical advances as technology changes every day. Data management is a very important part of the future. Our apps are designed to allow you to work smarter not harder.
***In Sept 2014 the new larger size iPhone 6 is a game changer. At last you do not need to buy a separate tablet to have a larger screen. This will finally provide an iPad like experience on an iPhone. This will make all my apps more useful on this new iPhone.
The A1 CRM & PM Pro is a new design of the current A1 CRM & PM app. I wanted to develop a more compact CRM & PM app that could meet or exceed anything available today.
1. This new design uses a new graphical interface, and UDF (User Defined Fields) to provide a more fluent and capable management environment.
2. The Pro version is an inexpensive app that is packed with features. The need for this app is clear when you consider that proposal and project management tools are very expensive. In the past I would be asking thousands for an app like this in my company. Now it is available for any level of business user.
3. The goal of this app is to organize the information related to the management of proposal development, proposal budgets, CRM, project budgets, and all levels of budget management in the project implementation.
4. The use of this app will provide a systematic approach to collecting data and documenting customer relationship management, proposal bids, and proposal and project cost management.
5. The app will provide an easy to use tool for a proposal team/s, and project managers to organize budgets and track project costs.
6. The app will provide a new set of tools for CRM management to include “activity, meeting, and action tracking forms. These forms may be used on the iPad and companion app to track data and the forms may be emailed to any email recipient.
7. Many businesses do not have a formal bid and proposal management tool. This lack of a tools allows budget teams to ad-lib and to create inconsistent results. In the same way the CRM approach that lack an organized approach will cause issues between the client and company management.
8. Using this app will standardize the gathering of data, the design of the WBS breakdown, and it will formulate a better cost budget.
9. Project teams who develop project bids for the client proposal will now have a better understanding of the bid process, and will be able to build a boilerplate library for current and new projects.
10. Consider the ability to carry an iPad instead of a laptop where you can document all proposal and project data.
Please read the user guide on the developer support site for a detail description of the app.
- Category: Business
- Released: Jul 24, 2011
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vaughn Clement
- © Vaughn Clement
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.