Grasshopper Apps = Top Educational Apps for Kids :-)
Warning: Your child will keep begging for your iPhone or iPad after they try this app.
Photo Touch is an exciting educational game that helps your child rapidly learn the ABC by sight, sound, and touch. The interface is so easy to use that even a 9 month old baby will delight in using this app. Ideal for ages 0 to 6.
* Add your own voice - now your toddler can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
* Add your own items - take pictures of your child's favorite items to make the game more fun and personal
* Learn by sight, sound, and touch
* Uses real, crisp photographs that are carefully hand picked and selected vs. cartoonish illustrations
* Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
* Dynamic game play adjust difficulty (the number of objects per page) automatically to keep kids both challenged and entertained vs. getting bored
* Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay, the child can immediately try again and touch the correct answer (most other games are too slow to keep kids interested by slowly repeating the desired question).
* Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
* Don't like some of the existing items... no problem, just delete any item your kids does not enjoy
* Multi-language support - since you can edit existing items and add new items, you can record everything in your native tongue
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Sound doesn't even work? It's not my phone. I turned it off deleted the app restarted it ect.
This is the only app where my sound won't work.
If the sound works it's my sons favorite app.
Great app for learning letters
This is an excellent app for children to learn their letters. Engages them and makes them think. I will be using this app a lot when we are out on drives etc. My only ‘wish’ for this ap is that when they press the incorrect letter it would tell them the letter they did press.
It would be better if the letter was repeated when an incorrect letter is touched instead of just alerting the child that it is incorrect. I do like that you can add your own voice so I can make it say letter sounds instead of letter names, which is more helpful for children.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.