AC Connect Canada
By PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Global issues. Local impacts. Valuable insights.
AC Connect Canada is designed to engage audit committee members of Canadian companies on issues affecting the future of corporate reporting and governance in Canada. The application provides members with the latest insights on hot topics impacting audit committees in Canada, keeping you up-to-date on global trends as they develop. PwC’s AC Connect Canada gives you access to:
- Frequent events featuring world-class guest speakers to explore and discuss hot topics of relevance;
- A network of top Canadian companies’ audit committee members;
- Valuable and forward-looking thought leadership; and
- Access to PwC’s worldwide network of corporate reporting and governance experts.
If you are an audit committee member, please sign up for alerts on future events and to receive our newsletter at:
Audit Committee Connect is part of PwC's DirectorConnect program. a community for Canadian directors with a focus on corporate governance, board effectiveness and other business issues.
What's New in Version 1.16
Analytics implemented. Search string optimized.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 31, 2012
- Version: 1.16
- Size: 19.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- © 2012 PwC. All rights reserved. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.