Access 2 Outdoors guides you step by step through Abitibi-Témiscamingue’s thousands of kilometers of trails, paddling courses and cycling paths so you can enjoy a VERY SAFE outdoor experience. This application, developed by Tourisme Abitibi-Témiscamingue, combines the most recent and complete cartographic database on your favorite destination. With Access 2 Outdoors, you can visualize your course from A to Z as well as your position in real time. Carrying on an outdoor activity has never been so accessible and safe, for Access 2 Outdoors accompanies you every step of the way across Abitibi-Témiscamingue finest playgrounds.
- Select any of our exciting courses.
- Visualize the map of the playground you have just selected.
- Visualize, in real time, your location and orientation on the course you have selected, even in offline mode.
- On the map, find the service points and places of interest along the course you have selected (wilderness camping, food supplier, panoramic view, attraction, site of interest, etc.), as well as their respective description and contact information.
- Check your speed.
- Check the weather where you are.
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
** This app prevent your phone from sleeping and can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Tourisme Abitibi Temiscamingue Association Touristique
- 21.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Tourisme Abitibi-Témiscamingue
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.