Accountant Free for iPad Calculator
By Richard Silverman
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Accountant for iPad is the perfect calculator for general everyday use. Use it for adding columns of numbers, invoicing, point-of-sale receipt generation, income taxes, VAT and percentages, and much more.
Save & retrieve important paper tape files for later use. Review & edit numbers, add or delete lines. You can also export paper tape files to iBooks©, DropBox©, Email or your favorite printing utility (see the FAQs).
Accountant for iPad features a full sized (1:1) keypad with TypeTone, a unique audio aid to help guide your finger back to the center of a key.
Free Version Description
Upgrade using an In-App purchase after evaluating this version of Accountant for iPad.
CPA's and Accountants: Please find 'Adding Machine: 10 Key Calc' in the App Store which is a true '10-key' compliant adding machine to add streams of numbers using reverse numeric/operator entry (see the 1st FAQ).
● Over 400 consecutive days in the top 200 ranking of the Apple Finance Category.
● Ranked in "Top 10 - Finance" in the App Store.
● Strategic Finance (Tools of the Trade): "If you're looking for a professional desk calculator…..check out Interlocken's Accountant for iPad."
● AppsWild.com: "Whether you're tracking your monthly budget, coming up with an estimate of costs for a project you're working on....this App should be your first choice."
● Review your paper tape history and fix errors as needed.
● Freely chain + - x / % 1/x √
● TypeTone - a major innovation to aid accurate key entry using audio feedback.
● Full size (1:1) realistic keyboard.
● Export a PDF file to iBooks, Dropbox, Email, or your favorite printing utility.
● Add comments using voice dictation.
● Add, delete and modify lines and recompute results automatically.
● Save paper tapes to disk for later use.
● TAX+/ TAX- keys for VAT calculation
● 3 display formats: fixed, fix+, float
● Comprehensive set of help screens.
● 4 Orientations: Landscape Left/Right + Portrait
● International number formatting (Settings -> General -> International).
Q1. What is the difference between this App, 'Accountant for iPad', and '10 Key Calc HD' in the iPad App. Store.?
A1. Both calculators are single-column adding devices with full-size (1:1) keyboards and are optimized for the iPad user interface. ‘Accountant for iPad’ supports the free chaining of +, -, x, /, %, √, 1/x and is easier to use. '10 Key Calc HD' uses reverse number/operator the same as a 10 Key Adding Machine, commonly used by CPA's and Accountants.
Q2. Can I touch-type?
A2. 'Accountant for iPad' has several aids for touch-typing: TypeTone variable audio feedback, 1:1 scale keyboard, or, scale and reposition the keyboard to fit your hand best. There is also support for right and left-handers.
Q3. How do I edit an incorrect number or add & delete lines from the paper tape?
A3. Touch any line of the paper tape to go into edit mode. Touch the side controls: Add Line, Delete Line. You can also edit numbers, and split groups. Press Done to return to Calculator mode.
Q5. Tell me about Email, Printing, and Exporting a Paper Tape.
A5. From the Export dialog, select from: Email, Print, Copy or Open-In. Email includes a pdf attachment. Print requires an AirPrint capable printer. Open-In will cause a menu of 3rd party Apps to appear that can receive a hardcopy of your paper tape; for example, iBooks, DropBox, and 3rd party printer Apps for Brother, HP, Epson, Canon and more.
What's New in Version 7.6_aPad
1. Updated App Store screenshots.
Does everything I need, super for GST splits in accounting one button convenience
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Feb 24, 2016
- Version: 7.6_aPad
- Size: 23.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Richard Silverman
- © 2012-16 Interlocken Technology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- 350 Line Upgrade$3.99