By GreenOwl Solutions Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
aCrosstown is an integrated construction app that offers valuable information on closures, transit updates, and travel times, to help users plan their travel routes through the Eglinton corridor and GTA.
Planning your trip is easy — simply enter your starting location and destination and aCrosstown will display the best driving route, with alternate route options, based on live traffic data. Additionally, select 'Transit' to see real-time locations of buses that intersect and move along the Eglinton corridor. Alerts can be set for buses arriving within five minutes to a designated stop.
- Sends auto-reminders to start up the app using location and background services - Push notifications with live updates - Plan your trip with two different methods of transportation
- See location of buses in real-time
- Set alerts for buses when they are arriving within the next 5 minutes
- Road impact information related to the Eglinton corridor during construction of the Eglinton LRT - Hands free audio traffic reporting - Monitors traffic when you input a route and as you drive - Save your most-used routes and receive daily traffic push notifications before you leave for a destination - Push notifications of major traffic incidents that affect the entire metro area - Help other commuters! Report traffic tips to the traffic center and we'll use your report to update others.
What's New in Version 1.3
-UI miner fixes.
Great, useful resource.
Thank you for this!
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Feb 27, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 32.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Green Owl Solutions Inc.
- © Greenowl Mobile
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.