Quickly view and manage your appointments on the go through the Acuity Scheduling app.
All of your appointments stay in sync between your phone and your online schedule so you'll never let another client fall through the cracks, miss a beat, or lose a booking.
Why use Acuity Scheduling?
The most simple, user-friendly, modern, gorgeously powerful online scheduling ever made.
Clients can quickly view your real-time availability and self-book their own appointments—and even pay online, reschedule with a click, and eliminate 100% of the drudgery. (Official term.)
Work 2.5 weeks less this year and power up your revenue.
That’s an actual figure from our users who love Acuity and how dead simple it is. It doesn’t take weeks of frustration to set up, and you won’t be driven into a fit of existential despair trying to configure a laborious system of nightmares and stolen dreams. All you’ve got to do is plug in your information, and go.
Appointments are nice, but so are payments + power
Sign-up with Acuity today and start accepting payments via Stripe, Square, Braintree, and Authorize.net at the time of booking—and even save clients’ credit card information in our super duper secure vault so you can set up recurring appointments (and get instantly paid), or even charge for no-shows.
Acuity Scheduling is wicked smart and seamless, too
With ironclad calendar coordination, you can automatically sync new appointments to Google, Outlook, iCal or Office 365 (note: does not sync to kitchen wall calendar from 1998), and it’ll even send you and your client an email and text notification as a reminder that an appointment is coming up, so nothing ever falls through the cracks, ever again.
Even more awesome features
• Accept payment or deposits get paid at the same time as you get booked
• Customize everything and make it yours your scheduler will match your brand perfectly
• Send clients a link to your calendar or embed right on your website they can see your real-time availability and book themselves instantly
• Vault client credit cards clients can re-book with ease—and you can charge no-show fees with the click of a button
• Feel confident knowing client information is 100% private, in accordance with HIPAA
• Sell gift certificates & subscriptions set up packages, memberships, and even give group classes
- iOS 12 Support
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I was able to access the app once and now it won't even open up. I made the switch from a much more reliable scheduling app. Very disappointed and I would not recommend this to anyone. They don't field phone calls as well.
Is the best online schedule I have used in a while. I would recommend it to all my professional and personal friends, family and clients
Only photo uploads missing but love it.
Very easy to use. Just wished I could easily upload client photos for specific appointments and rename the photos or date stamp them to show progress. Also can't wait for us Canadians to process payments. Great overall though.
- Acuity Scheduling, Inc.
- 118.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Acuity Scheduling Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.