"Acupoints Location Quiz" is a quiz which invites you to test your knowledge of chinese traditional medicine and human anatomy. It may be used for testing and educational purposes for people well-informed about the acupuncture and anatomy. Game consists of illustrated questions from this chinese traditional medicine area. You need to guess the name of the acupuncture point shown in the question picture.
- support of all 361 traditional points;
- custom selection of points for game by meridians;
- saved results of all complete games (total/by meridians).
Each question has 4 possible answers. When you tap one of the answers, the default color of the pressed button is changed for a while to green (when it was the right answer) or to red (wrong answer). You have 3 attempts to give right answer. If you give it at the first attempt you will receive 3 points, at the second attempt - 2 points, at the third - 1 point. Play the "Acupoints Location Quiz" now to test and improve your knowledge of the acupuncture points!
App was redesigned.
Fixed bug with "frozen" last question in the game.
- Alexander Mokrushin
- 16.1 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Alexander Mokrushin
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.