Addition Training - TAG
By The App Tower Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The App Gate presents Addition Training: an app designed for the iPad to help children of various skill levels practice addition from 1+1 to 9+9.
1. A question will appear on screen.
2. A correct answer will remove the answer from the screen, and ask the next question in the set.
3. Incorrectly answering a question will reset the current question set.
4. Once the set is complete, a new question set will be drawn randomly based on the current app settings.
- Statistics are tracked as the student uses the app. Statistics can be reviewed at any time to help identify where the student is performing well and where improvement is needed.
- Addition sets are completely configurable: any subset of 1+ to 9+ can be turned on or off.
- Question sets can be configured to appear in sequential order (2+1, 2+2, 2+3…) for novice students or can be configured to be random (2+9, 2+4, 2+3…) for advanced students.
- Stars appear when you touch the main game interface, take some time and drag your finger around the screen for a small training break!
- Animations and sound effects.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Bug Fixes
- Changed app category
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 05, 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 9.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The App Tower Inc.
- Copyright © 2012 The App Gate Inc. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.