The Admission app is your personal way to discover & buy tickets to a whole host of live music, sporting, arts, theatre and family events. Mobile tickets within the app reduce the hassle of printing or forgetting your tickets ever again! Your phone is now your ticket to concerts, sports matches, festivals or shows which allow mobile-entry.
NEVER MISS OUT ON AN EVENT
- Receive notifications when your favourite artists, sport events and shows are on sale.
- Discover events based on what you’re into, simply link up with iTunes and Facebook, or set it up yourself
- Find out what’s on where you are right now - our app can search for events happening near your current location
- View events by date in calendar view or browse what events are popular at the moment.
- Add events to your calendar.
THE FASTEST & MOST SECURE WAY TO BUY
- Get ticket recommendations, making sure you get the best available tickets for the show.
- Get a seatmap view of your selected seats.
- Easy and quick ticket purchasing within the app - we keep you logged in and there’s no CAPTCHA within the app.
- Use venue links to know more about the venue and view maps.
- Tell your friends you’re going with Facebook and Twitter.
YOUR PHONE IS YOUR TICKET
- All you need is your in-app ticket to get into the event (for mobile-entry events).
- No data connection required once your tickets have been downloaded.
- Secure your tickets with Touch ID or secure PIN.
- Get your Ticketfast and eTickets as mobile tickets.
PRE-ORDER FOOD & DRINK (AT SELECTED VENUES)
- Plan ahead and pre-order your food and drink, or order at any point during the event.
- Avoid the queues for ordering and choose when and where to collect your order.
- Your preferences are saved into the app to speed up your next order.
This is just the beginning, and there is much more to come.
Please let us know how we're doing! In the Help screen, tap on Contact Us to send a message to Admission.
Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
À date semble bien fonctionner. Je crois qu'avec la recrudescence des fraudes de billets cette application devrait être utilisée à grande échelle. En tout cas, moi ça me rassure d'y voir mes billets.
j'ai télécharger mes billet avec l'App , je n'est pas pris de chance j'ai imprimer une copie papier , arriver au spectacle les billet électronique avais disparue de l'App , vive le papier.
App does not support larger screens properly
It's 2016. The iPhone 6 Plus has been out for a year and a half and you still don't support 5.5-inch screens ? Just shows a complete lack of interest in your mobile expansion.
Make an app that uses Autolayout and Size Classes properly.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.