Attend meetings, webinars, and virtual classrooms with Adobe Connect. View and participate, present content, and even fully host online meetings. (Hosting meetings requires an Adobe Connect account)
This Adobe Connect application brings all critical capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive meetings directly from your iPhone or iPad.
Launch and manage meetings - controlling attendee rights, recording, audio conferencing, and layouts. Share PowerPoint® presentations, PFD documents, and even video from your online library. Use your iPad to smoothly whiteboard and annotate directly on content. Participate in multi-point video conferencing using your device’s cameras. View the whole meeting, or zoom in to see content, chat, ask questions using Q&A, and respond to polls. Use VoIP meeting audio, or chose to join a telephone conference if included with the meeting. Use custom pods to view closed captioning, YouTube videos, learning games, and more.
FEATURES for all iOS devices:
• Start and end meetings
• Start, stop, and manage meeting audio conferencing
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings
• Promote or demote user’s roles
• Broadcast cameras and microphones (VoIP)
• Share content from Adobe Connect cloud-based content library
• Control playback of slides and animations
• Play video files
• View and edit Notes
• Participate in Chat, Polls, and Q&A
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree
• Participate in breakout rooms
• View and participate with ‘custom pod’ applications
Additional features for iPads:
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, pause, and stop recordings
• Enable Web Camera rights for all participants
• Switch between stored layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from local device photo library
• Use drawing tools to whiteboard or markup/annotate content
Requirements: iOS 8.1.2 or higher.
Devices supported: iPod touch (5th generation), iPhone 5 or higher, iPad 2 or higher, iPad mini or higher.
Requires WiFi or a standard 3G/4G connection.
Added support for Apple iPhone XS Max keyboard
Added support for new Single Sign-On (SSO) workflow
Fixed camera streaming permission exception
Ratings and Reviews
Does not work with new iPhone X
I changed my cell phone from Samsung to iPhone and was very disappointed as this app does not work with new iPhone X
Doesn't support recordings, only live chat. Completely useless for my purposes.
Kind of useless for hosts
I downloaded this app to continue training my class while there was a fire drill in my office. The features available for hosts in this app is useless. Really kind of lame for participants too. I love adobe connect but this app could use some work.
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- 54.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Adobe Systems Incorporated
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.