Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Adobe Reader is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing and interacting with PDF documents across platforms and devices. Install the free Adobe Reader mobile app to work with PDF documents on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. Easily access, manage, and share a wide variety of PDF types, including PDF Portfolios, password-protected documents, fillable forms, and Adobe LiveCycle rights-managed PDFs. Use with Adobe Document Services to convert and export PDF files.
View PDF documents
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports "Open In..."
• View PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups
• Search text to find specific information
• Select single page or continuous scroll modes
• Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
• Read in dark locations using Night Mode
• Read long passages with Brightness Lock
• Get definitions with iOS Dictionary support
• Navigate and read documents using iOS VoiceOver Accessibility
Export PDF files to Word or Excel using the Adobe ExportPDF online service
• Subscribe to ExportPDF using In-App Purchase
• Convert PDF files to DOC, DOCX, XLSX or RTF formats for easy editing
• Integrated login for current ExportPDF subscribers
Create PDF files using Adobe PDF Pack online services
• Create PDF files from Word or Excel
• Convert images to PDF for easy sharing
• Subscribe to PDF Pack using In-App Purchase
• Integrated login for PDF Pack and Adobe Acrobat subscribers
Store and access documents in the cloud with Acrobat.com
• Share files across all of your desktop and mobile devices with Acrobat.com
• Automatically save changes back to the cloud
• Synchronize last page read across multiple devices via Acrobat.com
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
• Add comments anywhere in your PDF with sticky notes
• Add text with the Add Text tool
• Provide feedback using the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
• Easily mark up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool, and easily undo mistakes
Fill out forms
• Quickly fill out PDF forms
• Have confidence that the form is correct with field validation, calculation, and formatting
• Save, sign, and forward forms to others
Organize your documents
• Create folders to make organizing and finding documents easier
• Make copies of documents to mark up or to use as templates
• Rename documents
• Easily select and delete multiple documents
Print and share documents
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including your comments and forms
• Share PDFs with other applications using "Open In..."
• Email PDFs as attachments
• Flatten PDFs when sharing via email
In addition to using free Adobe Reader to view and annotate your PDF documents, you can convert images and documents to PDF and export PDF files to Word or Excel by subscribing to Adobe Document Services via an optional In-App Purchase. Subscribe from your iOS device and access these services via mobile, web and desktop.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Adobe PDF Pack subscription is $9.99 US dollars per month (includes Adobe ExportPDF)
• Adobe ExportPDF subscription is $23.99 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the purchase price listed above
• You may manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 11.2.3
Bug Fixes and Stability improvements on iOS6
Something has gone wrong. The new update has made using adobe very difficult. It freezes, it closes on it it's on, the highlighting function isn't working properly...something needs to be done.
Not bad, but needs annotation list
Commenting and annotation are ok, but without an annotation list or pane, it is very difficult to review a document. We need an annotation list (a bookmark list wouldn't hurt either).
It could be better
since it's most recent update my love for this reader have waver. It was fine the way it used to, the layout was nice and everything was just fine aside from the every so often crashing. But since the update, adobe decided to change it layout and I am not fine with that. Now that the recently view tag is gone and instead replace with a menu on the left side of the screen the list of recently view file have gone from what used to be 20 files to 5. As a university this is not fun for me to have to constantly going browsing through my library looking for a file. Also, It kind of lags when I launch the app each time.on top of that I'm not a fan of the page number indicator at the bottom, it's distracting.
I hope that the next update will address these problems. I really like adobe reader and don't want to have to search for a new reader app. It took me forever to get used to adobe and love it.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 10, 2014
- Version: 11.2.3
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 1993-2012 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Adobe ExportPDF Subscription$23.99
- Adobe PDF Pack Subscription$9.99
- Adobe PDF Pack Subscription$89.99