Do you want to fly the coolest paper airplane? Try building the Aéro Montréal “Passion for Flight” glider.
By accessing the AéroPassion 2 app, you will have access to all the instructions to build it. The app takes you through each step of the process, using pictures and text instructions.
The app also includes a movable 3D image of the glider that you can manipulate to view the glider from any angle. In addition, this movable image allows you to see the specific part you are working on, so that you can ensure you get it just right.
So get busy and build your Aéro Montréal “Passion for Flight” glider!
• 3D Viewer of the glider, which can easily be manipulated to view any angle of the glider.
• Colour-coded instructions menu to easily move around the application.
• Step-by-step instructions – text and pictures.
• Images of each step.
• Can be used in combination with the “Passion for Flight” learning module.
• PDF documentation to download and print.
Corrections in the texts.
- Creo Inc. (Canada)
- 37.4 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Creo inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.