By Aimia Canada Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Aeroplan is Canada’s premier loyalty coalition program with a growing network of over 75 world-class partners, representing more than 150 brands in the financial, retail and travel sectors.
- NEW! View your flight booking and add it to your calendar
- Log in to your account using Apple’s fingerprint recognition technology, Touch ID
- View a digital version of your Aeroplan Membership Card and add it to Wallet (iPhone only)
- Search for and book a flight using your miles
- Use your miles to cover taxes, fees and carrier surcharges
- Access your account summary (mileage levels, Aeroplan status and Air Canada Altitude)
- Set your goals so we can help you get there faster
- View and filter transaction history
- View partners with promotions, maps and directions
- Access direct call contact list
This app is for Aeroplan Members only. The use of the Aeroplan App is governed by the Aeroplan Program Terms and Conditions.
Copyright ©2017 Aimia Canada Inc.
What's New in Version 4.4.4
Various bug fixes and system improvements
Cannot login with secure password
The application login does not accept password that are longer than 10 characters while the various websites and aeroplan account allow for longer (more secure) passwords.
No longer can book flights, since latest update. Won’t show any airports, when typing into search area.
Not intuitive and missing key features
This app could have been great but instead it misses the mark. The decision not to include at least a rewards catalogue is a poor one. The business team responsible for the app should have strived to make sure that the app at a minimum included the same features available on the website. You need to step back and analyze why your reward members want to interface with you: they want to know their mileage balance, their status, their mileage earn history, and what rewards and flights they qualify for. When you consider these basics, a quick analysis of your app will reveal the gaps that you must address with the next version.