By Affinity Credit Union
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Life doesn’t always follow banking hours, so don’t worry about squeezing in time to get to a branch because with Affinity Mobile, you’ve got a branch right in the palm of your hands! It’s taking the idea of banking local to a whole new level.
With Affinity Mobile you can:
• Check your account balances and review transaction history
• Pay your bills
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Send money to friends and family with INTERAC e-Transfer†
• Deposit cheques with Deposit Anywhere™
• Transfer funds from your Quickline to your deposit account
• Log in with multiple card numbers
• See real-time account balances without logging in with optional QuickView
• Easily identify your accounts by viewing account nicknames you've created with our online banking
• View updates and alerts about the app in the Message Centre
• Connect with our Contact Centre by phone or email with a one-touch Contact Us button
• Find ding free® and Acculink® ATMs across Canada, including Affinity branches and Affinity Insurance offices using your device's GP
• Check out the most current rates, from deposit accounts and investments to loans and mortgages
† Trademark of Interac Inc. used under license.
What's New in Version 3.0.7
* We're excited to launch Lock'N'Block™, a new free fraud management tool that will give Affinity Member Card holders the ability to "Lock" and "Unlock" their Member Cards (which will in turn disable and enable their card, respectively) whenever they want.
* Updated branch and ATM locations
This app is okay but in comparison to other of my financial apps (BMO, RBC, PayPal) it’s falls short. Affinity is the only one that doesn’t integrate Touch ID and the UI of the app is very dated.