By Air Canada
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome aboard! The Air Canada App is your personal travel companion.
Air Canada now supports Apple Watch!
- View the status of your flights departing within 24 hours.
- See your countdown to boarding time from your Glances.
- Get notifications when it’s time to check-in and board your flight.
- Use Handoff from your Apple Watch to complete your Check-in from your iPhone.
- We also support Passbook! So any passes stored on your iPhone will also appear on your Apple Watch.
Passbook Tips & Tricks
- Passbook Electronic Boarding Passes now appear on the lock screen!
- Is your pass not appearing in Passbook? Remember to tap the “Add” after your pass is displayed to save it in Passbook.
- Were you not offered Passbook? That’s because not all routes or bookings are eligible yet. For more information please visit http://aircanada.com/ebp
- Sort results by price, departure time or arrival time. View the lowest fare across multiple days. Every search is flexible!
- Book flights, use Air Canada mobile+ to store passenger and payment information or book as a guest.
Select Your Seats
- Pick your seats before check-in (if eligible) or purchase Advance Seat Selection or Preferred Seating.
Air Canada mobile+
Store your contact information, preferences and payment details in a secure environment, allowing you to purchase Air Canada services directly from your mobile device quickly and easily.
Keep track of all your Air Canada flights from a single location. Pull to refresh flight status, check-in or sign up to Flight Notification.
A single location for all your Flight Notifications that you have registered to and links to your Electronic Boarding Passes as they become available.
Access Mobile Check-in to check-in for your flight and, if eligible, send your boarding pass directly to your phone! Now you can purchase last minute upgrades to Executive Class, flight changes and excess baggage. Simplify the payment process with Air Canada mobile+.
Find and track any Air Canada or Air Canada Express operated flight by flight number, arrival and destination cities, or your booking reference number. Use the quick links to add flights to My Flights, sign up to Flight Notification or Check-in.
Personalize your experience by entering your contact info, notification settings and preferences. Set up Calendar Sync to automatically add flights to your calendar. My Settings allows you to save time with check-in, searching for flights, and setting up flight notifications.
© 2009-2015 Air Canada
What's New in Version 3.30
- Fixed 'Add to Flights' issue that some passengers were experiencing, that prevented them from saving flights. If you continue to experience this issue, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Improved handling for when your Air Canada mobile+ password is updated.
- Behind the scenes work to support an important update.
Where is Apple Pay (wallet) bottom?
Can't find the button where I can add it to iPhone wallet. Where is it?
That new version does not remember Aeroplan number, first name and last name. Also the email at the end to email you bp....
Still a piece of crap
This app may as well be just a phone number cause every time I try to do anything it causes a general error and tells me I need to call for further assistance.
Always crashes at the very end of check-in.. Every time. Use the website, App is garbage.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Feb 16, 2016
- Version: 3.30
- Size: 38.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Air Canada
- © 2009-2016 Air Canada
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.