Everything you need for your Air Canada flight in one App: booking and manage booking, flight status and notifications, check-in, boarding pass, Rouge in-flight entertainment and more! Optimized for iPhone 8 and compatible with iPad.
Get contextual updates about your upcoming travel plans, right when they matter most.
AEROPLAN®† & AIR CANADA MOBILE+ SYNC
Link your Aeroplan account with Air Canada mobile+ to automatically import and sync your Aeroplan bookings (Menu > Settings > Link Aeroplan account.) Your flights are kept in sync across your signed-in devices.
Receive check-in reminders, flight and gate changes, cancellations, booking changes and more. You can receive notifications by push, email or SMS. Customize your notification preferences from Menu > Settings > Notifications.
Save your passport or NEXUS information in your Air Canada mobile+ profile to have these details automatically completed during check-in.
ELECTRONIC BOARDING PASS
Save your boarding pass in the app for offline use, or add it to Apple Wallet. As your flight approaches, the boarding pass will appear on the app's home screen.
BOOK FLIGHTS & MANAGE TRIPS
Purchase flights and manage your trips (select seats, purchase travel options, change or cancel). Save your credit card in Air Canada mobile+ for quick purchases.
* NEW: Book in US or Canadian dollars. Set your currency from Settings > Preferences.
Start your booking, and complete it later. If you're signed in with Air Canada mobile+, you can resume your booking progress on another signed-in device.
ALTITUDE® DIGITAL CARD
Download a digital version of your Altitude membership card for presentation at the airport, and access to lounges.
AIR CANADA ROUGE® PLAYER (IN-FLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT)
Watch movies, TV shows and more on Air Canada Rouge flights.
These functions apply when enabled:
• Location: your location data is used to show the closest airport(s) for booking, flight status and check-in.
• Contacts: allows contacts you select to receive flight status notifications.
• Calendar: your flight information can be to your calendar.
• Camera: you can input your Aeroplan, or credit card number/expiry date using the camera.
• Notifications: (push and email/SMS messages) are used to send you service messages related to your upcoming travel or profile information. You can customize these preferences from Menu > Settings > Notifications
• Wi-Fi connection: used to determine if internet access or a connection is available for the entertainment system on Air Canada Rouge flights.
• Your device identity log information (phone model, language, system and app version) is attached to emails you send when an issue is reported via the App.
Air Canada, PO Box 64239, RPO Thorncliffe, Calgary, Alberta, T2K 6J7 firstname.lastname@example.org
® Air Canada Rouge, Altitude and Star Alliance: registered trademarks of Air Canada in Canada
®† Aeroplan: registered trademark of Aimia Canada Inc
Apple, Apple Watch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc (http://www.apple.com)
- General bug fixes and enhancements to keep the app running smoothly.
Ratings and Reviews
Air Canada Rouge in flight entertainment
Downloaded it for the Air Canada Rouge in flight entertainment. Works well for tablets and phones however you can't access it through the macbook which is a shame.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. On your MacBook, no app is required. Simply use a compatible web browser such as Google Chrome, connect to the Air Canada Rouge wireless network, and open your browser to aircanadarougeplayer.com (which should redirect automatically) and that's it!
Aftet updating it
Tsk tsk tsk.... Air canada u nees to step up. U have a bad reputation already. In regards to lost of luggage (base on my experience) now, using the app, after fist questions of "check in" then confirming again for a reference number with a 6 alpha (thats new) but not helpful because it doesn't want to accept my reference number, its upsetting......
Classic Air Canada...
This is the slowest, most un-intuitive app that must exist in the App Store. A person should not have to wait 30+ seconds for a single selection within the app to load! It's useless to have your boarding pass in the app since it can take over a MINUTE to load from the app, even on blazingly fast internet. Please fix!!
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.