Air Frame - The Digital Photo Frame
By iPhonso GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Picture frames can be boring. Even electronic photo frames can only repeat a limited number of your own photographs.
Enter Air Frame, putting your iPad to use even when it's idle!
Let yourself be charmed by a dynamic stream of fresh photographs posted by your Facebook friends. Or be mesmerized by the most compelling photography today on Flickr, optionally customized with your favorite subjects.
Combine these online sources with your own snapshots for an endlessly changing window to the world.
• Personalized realtime Flickr photo feed by tag, user, group and interestingness factor.
• Select friends to watch from your Facebook network.
• Select your own photo albums from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
• Configurable image transitions: "Ken Burns" effects, 2D and 3D.
• Adjustable overlay controls:
• Photo info panel, shows who took the picture, title and other info.
• Overlay map display shows where the snapshot was taken (if it's geo-tagged).
• Clock display shows the current time.
• An offline cache keeps the slideshow running even when the Internet connection is lost.
• Individually adjustable image quality controls for WiFi and mobile networks.
"If you’ve got guests coming over then why not jazz up the place by plopping your trusty iPad in the dock and turning on Air Frame..."
"Warning: More breathtaking than any other photo frame on the market!"
- Mark Alney
** Watch it in action here: http://iphonso.com **
• Flickr Interestingness
• Flickr Selected Popular tags (e.g. cats)
• Flickr User defined tags
• Flickr Selected Flickr groups (e.g. High Dynamic Range)
• Flickr users
• Facebook user’s own images
• Device Photo Album
• Retina display support
• Overlay clock display
• Geolocation map display (for Flickr and Facebook geo-tagged images)
• Image title and attribution
• Image quality controls (separate controls for WiFi and cellular networks)
• Sort by interestingness or date (Flickr)
• Block cellular traffic
• Recall and replay recent image history
• Play and pause
‣Social Networking and Sharing
• Save to device Photo Album
• Share on Twitter
• Post to Facebook
• Send by email
• Transition speed controls
• Ken Burns
• Fade in and out
• Flip iPhone
• Zoom and flip
• Shrink and grow
• Move in
• Slide in
• Page curl
• Random mix
What's New in Version 3.2
Bugfixes and improvements
Does not connect to flickr account
This app claims to be able to connect to your flickr account to slideshow through your friends' photo streams. This doesn't happen. It doesn't matter if you manually log into flickr via the built-in interface, or if you login via the iPad-wide system settings -- it just displays an ugly error message that there's a connection error, and proceeds with a default slideshow. What's the point?
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 18, 2013
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: iPhonso GmbH
- © 2011 iPhonso GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.