This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With an Alarm.com-enabled security system, you can monitor and control your home or business in real-time and from anywhere - from your iPhone, iPad, or your Apple Watch. Alarm.com’s interactive security, video monitoring, energy management, and home automation solutions give you instant awareness and remote control for the places you care about most.
With Apple Watch support, your home is always at your fingertips, and on your wrist. Glances let you quickly see home status, and through the watch app you can control your key devices and even view live video from your home.
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
• See what’s happening at your property
• Arm or disarm your security panel
• Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
• Turn on or off lights
• Set the ideal temperature
• Lock or unlock doors
• View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
• Search your complete system event history
• And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
What's New in Version 4.4
• Face ID - Support for Apple’s new Face ID feature on iPhone X, for quick and secure access to the app without a passcode.
• Compatibility updates for iPhone X.
• Other minor fixes and enhancements.
This app is awesome. It’s my love/hate relationship with the notifications that is the problem. I love that I can get notifications of the doors opening but I can’t stand the fact that the notifications use the Apple text message tone and I can’t change it! So without actually checking my phone I can’t tell what is a text and what is a notification. It’s such a ridiculous oversite.
Notifications not workin
If I navigate to the manage notifications page in the app, I get an unexpected error has happened and try again later. Called ADT and told to update iOS , but I’m already on 11.2. Hopefully this will get fixed sometime soon
We looked into whether we should upgrade our ADT system to a bridge with Alarm.com or adopt an entirely new system where you order components from the web [eg Nest] and I’m glad we went with the former bc this app is definitely reliable and added huge value to our existing solution. The app is powerful and robust. It also works with Amazon Alexa but in a way that doesn’t compromise security.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 03, 2017
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 127 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, Icelandic, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Alarm.com
- © 2017 Alarm.com Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes