With an Alarm.com-enabled security system, you can monitor and control your home or business in real-time and from anywhere - from your iPhone, iPad, or your Apple Watch. Alarm.com’s interactive security, video monitoring, energy management, and home automation solutions give you instant awareness and remote control for the places you care about most.
With Apple Watch support, your home is always at your fingertips, and on your wrist. Glances let you quickly see home status, and through the watch app you can control your key devices and even view live video from your home.
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
• See what’s happening at your property
• Arm or disarm your security panel
• Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
• Turn on or off lights
• Set the ideal temperature
• Lock or unlock doors
• View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
• Search your complete system event history
• And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
• Under App Settings, iOS 12 users can now set up voice shortcuts to control your alarm system via Siri. You can also choose to share your in-app activity so that Siri can recommend commonly used actions on your lock screen, or Spotlight Search
• Minor enhancements / fixes
Ratings and Reviews
New updates.. not good
The new updates are very slow, taking to long to load live or, videos... soon going to cancel my camera & get new ones
Egg on face
In the world of security, why release software that is untested and not ready? Isn’t “confidence” the measure of success in security?
A hundred options and features, but the software barely runs on IOS Iphone 7 and IPad.
ADT clip submissions (to help improve Alarm.com software) doesn’t work either. How ironic.
Hire people and save paying customers the pain of doing your work: profit margins are NOT everything in the security industry - confidence and peace of mind are!
No need for these alarm companies anymore
If you like having other people control your house then this is the system to get , have a low battery? Try replacing it without the annoying robot call asking you to stay on the line till some one can answer...they called me , 3 issues with the system that I can’t reset and neither can the alarm company , 1 more month till the contract is over , I’m so glad , with today’s free home automation apps there’s no need for these garbage alarm companies
- 173.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Icelandic, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Alarm.com Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.