Obtain the latest information about Alberta’s rivers, including low flow advisories, flood advisories, ice jam advisories and comments issued by Alberta’s River Forecast Centre. View all current surface water data for Alberta.
- View all monitoring stations on a map.
- Tap stations to view current data and whether flows are low, normal or high.
- Receive notifications when new advisories and comments are issued.
- Save your own list of important stations for quick reference.
This release includes bug fixes, performance improvements, and refinements in the data and information display, including display of:
- additional advisory basins (e.g., Swan Hills);
- capacities at all reservoirs where available; and
- Forecaster Comments in the Advisory ticker.
Ratings and Reviews
Where did all the station data go? This was an awesome app but something has gone wrong and now I can’t see any station data across the whole province.
Lots of useful information, really like the alerts and warnings. Very helpful.
Great organization of a lot of data!
Really useful way to show all this up-to-the-minute data. Definitely needed.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.